ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Couch's lazy "what I want" draft
Couch-Potato 09:46 PM 04-21-2024
Something like this would be really exciting, let's use our extra picks (I gave up next year's 3rds and 4th, and a 5th this year) to move around and target "our guys" to cap off a near perfect roster. Maybe we can recoup a mid round pick next year through a comp pick, IDK. What's the difference anyways if we win a 3-peat!? I've done a lot of mocks already this season so I figure I'll just post a pick from PFF's simulator.

The only thing that would really make this perfect for me is if during the real draft RB J. Wright somehow falls to us where I took Lloyd, but I like Lloyd too. One of Lloyd's negatives that I've heard mentioned a few times is that he's a speed guy who's always trying to make the big play happen, which reminds me of Pacheco so likely translates to a positive in KC. I think you could say the same about my guy Wright, but he's also a great blocker on 3rd down. I'd resign OT D. Smith also to start the season at LT but leave the door open for competition with Sua, Fosters depth and Thuney's eventual replacement at OG. Let Veach take a stab at another late round DB gem.

I'd be thrilled with results like this, Looking forward to Thur!
Attached: Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 2.08.14 PM.jpg (23.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:06 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
If the Chiefs can win the Super Bowl this year, Thuney will tie the record for most SB wins by a player other than a QB and 2 away from the record for most SB wins by any player. That might be a powerful incentive.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see Thuney go anywhere at all. But he's pretty expensive for a guard.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:49 PM 04-23-2024
Another similar... Changing this to Couch's 2024 Draft Strategy I guess.
Attached: Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 10.47.54 PM.png (69.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:56 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Another similar... Changing this to Couch's 2024 Draft Strategy I guess.
Hor nayyyy
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up