One seeds for the National Championship
Reese went down in flames in the tourney
Dawn Staley had the team to beat with those giants
Another season of basketball coming to a close
Next up Men’s Championship tomorrow

GOAT
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:21 AM 04-08-2024
“She just threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” :-)

People on Twitter are such drama queens
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 03:46 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Well he is the GOAT after all. Only time will tell whether Clark is.
Kind of like that fainting goat who basically flops on the ground for no good reason. The real GOAT never referred to himself as the GOAT. He was too busy schooling HOF players without flopping on the floor like a fish.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:29 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Look at this coward:

Honestly that was a terrible question to ask her after winning a NC. Her hesitation makes me think she does not agree with it, but realizes that she has to pick her words carefully, especially in the environment in which we currently live. Perhaps she should have taken a stand, but it was still a stupid question from the reporter.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:31 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Honestly that was a terrible question to ask her after winning a NC. Her hesitation makes me think she does not agree with it, but realizes that she has to pick her words carefully, especially in the environment in which we currently live. Perhaps she should have taken a stand, but it was still a stupid question from the reporter.
It made headlines, so mission accomplished, but yeah, totally a dick move.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:33 AM 04-08-2024
Fuck ESPN...

"Everyone watches women's sports!"

Woke garbage trash network
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:48 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

:-) :-) :-)
Revenge is a dish best served in front of millions. Kudos to Raven Johnson on a masterful defensive performance yesterday.

This thread has come full circle.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:51 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Revenge is a dish best served in front of millions. Kudos to Raven Johnson on a masterful defensive performance yesterday.

And people celebrated the disrespectful trash last year :-) this might be a top 5 pathetic thread on this boatd
[Reply]
tredadda 07:51 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:

I did notice that too. Clark had a monster first quarter, but was relatively quiet after that from a scoring perspective. Not sure how many others saw that as well.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:01 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
“She just threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” :-)

People on Twitter are such drama queens
How is that being drama queen?
Do you think having transgenders compete against women to be not a big deal?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:02 AM 04-08-2024
Yeah, I noticed that. Her best action would have been to say "next question".
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:04 AM 04-08-2024
I did notice that too. Clark had a monster first quarter, but was relatively quiet after that from a scoring perspective. Not sure how many others saw that as well.
She was dropping dime assist that her teammates were missing layups. That being said, put Clark on the SC team and they win every game by 30. Clark could shoot and even a miss would most likely be rebounded.
[Reply]
KobesPilot 08:04 AM 04-08-2024
The executives at ESPN need to be fucking slapped for putting some god awful podcast on during the game, then slapped again, and then robbed at gunpoint for zooming in on their faces like that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:40 AM 04-08-2024
Uconn played way better defense on Caitlin than South Carolina. They played her decent but this was 100% about sc having a supporting cast that had an absurd size advantage. Offense can only be so productive with zero second chance opportunities. Also doesn’t help to get brutalized two days after a slugfest while the other team is able to rotate with a deeper bench. Iowa really never had a shot but they put a hell of an effort.

Itll be fun to see clark play with some offensive help down low which she’ll get in Indiana but also not having to play a full 40 minutes every single game.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
She was dropping dime assist that her teammates were missing layups. That being said, put Clark on the SC team and they win every game by 30. Clark could shoot and even a miss would most likely be rebounded.
Agreed. She did have a monster game, but there is no denying that her scoring dropped after the first quarter. Does not excuse her team letting her down. I said yesterday that she was easily the best player on the floor, but she was not better than the SC team.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 125
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 > Last »
Up