ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 3903
« First < 30707677787980 81828384901301805801080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:01 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Link? What exactly do you think I claimed?
You guys are killing me.I said it would help if he had proof of what he claimed not you.
[Reply]
TLO 12:06 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Text I just got from my mom:

This is ****ing wild to me.

"I don't meet testing criteria for the state."

Shouldn't we be testing anyone with these symptoms at this point, especially when they're testing NEGATIVE for Influenza and work in a hospital that has had a positive patient??
If her fever has subsided I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure she's ok.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I have no idea what is or is not working in China and either do you.
Yeah, it's not like we have your own quote from like 1hr ago...

There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips.

[Reply]
TLO 12:07 PM 03-09-2020
Meanwhile, in the rest of the thread.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:08 PM 03-09-2020
What health professionals?

I have high end personal physicians and the advise they give is quite different that the main stream BS you post on here consistently. I also almost never get sick. My whole family is like that. I will go with what they say and is working as opposed to what some self-proclaimed football scientist is cutting and posting on the internet. Thanks for your concern.

The least you can do is quit twisting everything I post. To reiterate:

I have no idea if colloidal silver helps or not. I have never seen anyone who uses it turn silver though like something out of science fiction movie like the article you posted claimed.
Argryria is a known side effect of silver ingestion. Shut up.
[Reply]
Strongside 12:08 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
If her fever has subsided I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure she's ok.
I'm not worried. She's fine.

I'm annoyed that someone exhibiting symptoms of the virus who could have been exposed to it is not being tested.

The actual number of cases is (and this is not news) probably in the tens of thousands at this point but we wouldn't know that because we only seem to be testing those on their death beds.
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 12:09 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This is an overreaction...

Florida Department of Health now advising all individuals who have traveled internationally (anywhere internationally, even places that don't have any COVID-19 cases) to self-isolate for 14 days following their return date to the US.
Basically there's no places that don't have any Covid19 cases. Theres places where they do screenings and places where they don't, and you hardly find what you don't search.
This virus is not something you can just pretend it doesn't exist, and it is NOT a "bad" flu either.
They suspended pro soccer championships, formula 1 etc.
Stock markets dropped up to 11% today in EU and riots in prisons in Italy.
It's either everyone's gone crazy in EU or we are underestimating the problem.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:11 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
Basically there's no places that don't have any Covid19 cases. Theres places where they do screenings and places where they don't, and you hardly find what you don't search.
This virus is not something you can just pretend it doesn't exist, and it is NOT a "bad" flu either.
They suspended pro soccer championships, formula 1 etc.
Stock markets dropped up to 11% today in EU and riots in prisons in Italy.
It's either everyone's gone crazy in EU or we are underestimating the problem.
Interesting
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:16 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I'm starting to think this guy might not know what he's talking about.

Get ready for a lot more of this kind of thing on social media.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:16 PM 03-09-2020
What health professionals?

I have high end personal physicians and the advise they give is quite different that the main stream BS you post on here consistently. I also almost never get sick. My whole family is like that. I will go with what they say and is working as opposed to what some self-proclaimed football scientist is cutting and posting on the internet. Thanks for your concern.

The least you can do is quit twisting everything I post. To reiterate:

I have no idea if colloidal silver helps or not. I have never seen anyone who uses it turn silver though like something out of science fiction movie like the article you posted claimed.
There is no data to suggest colloidal silver works, so I would never advocate that it does. The issue is that you make cloaked statements about things like Vitamin C working, and then you get called on it and back track.
You said that you heard Vitamin C is one of the most effective treatments in China, but can't even say where you heard it, and now are saying you have no idea if it works.
What makes your physician a "high end physician?" Why do their recommendations differ from the medical consensus? Why is it a good thing that they recommend things that are different than what evidence based medicine suggests?

I'm glad that you hardly get sick, but that anecdotal report means nothing to prove or disprove the medical advice you receive. There are plenty of people without "high end physicians" that hardly ever get sick either.
[Reply]
Strongside 12:20 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Man, this is a brilliant concept for a novel.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:21 PM 03-09-2020
Shocking Big Daddy is promoting quackery......
[Reply]
srvy 12:24 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Antibiotics are effective for pneumonia, just not viral pneumonia
Thanks did not know this.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:28 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
[Reply]
Strongside 12:30 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
It happens on a daily basis.

My grandparents were convinced Obama was an ISIS insurgent for years.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 3903
« First < 30707677787980 81828384901301805801080 > Last »
Up