Page 17 of 660
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117517 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
007 01:29 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You are worth waiting for-don't ever sell yourself short. I was just saying-don't let your past losers effect a chance at a winner. Let your heart tell you when it is time-don't try to mandate a certain time limit because you made some Moostakes- I mean mistakes.
That is probably the best piece of advice given in this thread at this point.
[Reply]
luv 01:30 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
**** this shit. I can't even login on plentyoffish.com. Stupid site.

Anyone know a good free dating site? LOOK OUT HOUSTON-AREA MILFS.
Try alt.com. :-)

Actually, I've been on another message board where I've heard good things about okcupid.com. Haven't checked it out though.
[Reply]
luv 01:31 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Make him burn all his freq flyer miles first-lol

I mean Chicago to KC is what $100 bucks-jeez he is really putting on the Ritz there.
I don't live in KC.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:31 AM 06-23-2007
People in UK saw a mile long UFO.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:33 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
That is probably the best piece of advice given in this thread at this point.
Yep people should listen to me more often-lol

Especially about a great Real Estate deal in Indep.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:33 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
Yeah, did I mention I haven't been very successful with that practice?
Oh, well just go in with an open mind and have a good time. I'm not suggesting you feel obligated to the guy. I'm merely saying that you should give yourself guiltless permission if it feels right. He's going to considerable effort because he feels you're worth it. Now that shouldn't give him a round-trip ticket to your vagina, but if you've made it clear that he should have no sexual expectations and he's still coming, that should count for something on the emotional side.... right?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:35 AM 06-23-2007
I don't live in KC.
Just saying- don't feel bad the guy is burning a few miles up. Hell I have dropped $150 and didn't even get a call back from that golddigger.

Oh and painted a house-lol
[Reply]
88TG88 01:35 AM 06-23-2007
Try alt.com. :-)

Actually, I've been on another message board where I've heard good things about okcupid.com. Haven't checked it out though.
I checked it out. I put in my location and I must say there are some crazy chicks in LA. Check out the first one on this page
http://www.okcupid.com/match?low=21
[Reply]
luv 01:35 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Oh, well just go in with an open mind and have a good time. I'm not suggesting you feel obligated to the guy. I'm merely saying that you should give yourself guiltless permission if it feels right. He's going to considerable effort because he feels you're worth it. Now that shouldn't give him a round-trip ticket to your vagina, but if you've made it clear that he should have no sexual expectations and he's still coming, that should count for something on the emotional side.... right?
Don't get logical with me. :-)
[Reply]
luv 01:37 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
I checked it out. I put in my location and I must say there are some crazy chicks in LA. Check out the first one on this page
You should check out the alt.com, too. lol
[Reply]
88TG88 01:41 AM 06-23-2007
You should check out the alt.com, too. lol
:-)
Yes, I finally found a place where i can find a woman who also loves Dacryphilia.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:45 AM 06-23-2007
I will give you the secret to Internet dating grasshopper.

Always shoot for girls in your league or even better-just below. Be the "Nice" gentlemen, but throw in some flirting to let them know your interested and not "too" nice. Give a few "badboy" stories to let them know you have a "mysterious" past, but want to meet the right girl to keep you on the straight and narrow. Some girls just want to feel needed and that they are making a difference.

and the closer

push her to the edge of doing it and then pull back before she does. It makes you seem vunerable-then say-man its been sooo long, I just don't think I am ready to take it to that level yet.

She will screw your legs off next date.

just saying
[Reply]
luv 01:49 AM 06-23-2007
Yes, I finally found a place where i can find a woman who also loves Dacryphilia.
Interesting site, huh? I had a co-worker who knew how stressed I was with the whole dating scene that kept asking if I checked it out. Definitely made me laugh. Also made me wonder how he knew about it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:51 AM 06-23-2007
:-) I laughed so hard I :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:52 AM 06-23-2007
Interesting site, huh? I had a co-worker who knew how stressed I was with the whole dating scene that kept asking if I checked it out. Definitely made me laugh. Also made me wonder how he knew about it. :-) :-)
He maybe your slump is over. :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 660
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117517 > Last »
Up