ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 53 of 252
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:49 AM 05-01-2017
Currently Playing Battlefield 1, God of War 3 remastered and DOOM. I recently purchased Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition. Looking forward to Call of Duty WWII
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:00 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Currently Playing Battlefield 1, God of War 3 remastered and DOOM. I recently purchased Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition. Looking forward to Call of Duty WWII
The new COD is really trying to get back to their roots. If the single player campaign is over 15 hours, I may get it. If not, meh.

That was my complaint about BF1. A great idea but the campaign was very average.

I want a huge WWI epic game that says f-off to micro-transactions and multiplayer. You know?
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:47 PM 05-16-2017
Prey Game Review - PS4

Before I get started on the review for PS4, you PC gamers need to pay attention.

This game is having serious issues on PC. I've seen 2's and 3's due to program problems. Therefore, stand clear and wait if you're interested.

That being said, I don't know why you would be interested at all.

I started this game about a week ago. I've played it on all levels and I continue to fail to see what others love about it. The graphics are very average. The storyline is so very predictable and boring, no multiplayer and nothing to really keep the average player interested. The best part of this game's story is the first 15 minutes but unfortunately it fails to keep the player interested afterwards.

That being said, for those of you who absolutely loved the atmosphere of System Shock and the first Bioshock, you'll feel fairly at home here. It is basically another one of the afore mentioned combined, (yet far less interesting).

The first Bioshock was something special. This game is like Bioshock in space but without the amazing story.

I have to say that the enemies aren't anything special, the storyline is very below standards and the weapons and abilities are exceedingly boring.

I give this one a very average 5 out of 10. Buy it if you have no interest in anything else... Well, it'll keep you busy for a week if needed.
Thanks.
[Reply]
Pants 09:29 PM 05-16-2017
Shadow of War gonna be sick af.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:59 PM 05-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pants:
Shadow of War gonna be sick af.
Maybe. The gameplay I've seen is fairly average.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:43 AM 05-17-2017
Anyone on PC playing BF4 or BF1? I would love to get a good squad together to play sometime.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:15 PM 05-17-2017
Anyone play Vikings: Wolves of Midgard?
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:13 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Anyone play Vikings: Wolves of Midgard?
Checked it out but I haven't played it. Any good? I'm not usually into top-down RPG's.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 05-18-2017
Rockstar loves to shit on SJWs :-).

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 PM 05-18-2017
Anyone played state of decay? It's supposed to be like The Walking Dead
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:47 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
95% boring character development and talking.
5% actual action

?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:49 PM 05-18-2017
I'm talking about the actual sense of the world and the style of gameplay... before the show got boring. Apparently it's quite a large game world and you have to scavenge for shit
[Reply]
hometeam 05:24 PM 05-18-2017
I'm talking about the actual sense of the world and the style of gameplay... before the show got boring. Apparently it's quite a large game world and you have to scavenge for shit
its a cross between far cry and dayz.

It doesnt go far enough either way. Meh IMO.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:21 PM 05-19-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Checked it out but I haven't played it. Any good? I'm not usually into top-down RPG's.
Watched a review on it. Apparently not a great game. Never mind then, carry on.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:36 PM 05-19-2017

[Reply]
Page 53 of 252
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up