ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 78
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, thereís now mobile APPís for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:40 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Lockdowns did that. The pandemic didn't.
Exactly
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:33 PM 10-27-2020

They tell us to believe science and trust the data but the Governors of NY and Michigan refuse to release full nursing home resident deaths.

Spare me the hot takes about Trump, journalists have abandoned their profession.

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:33 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So Covid numbers spike the week before the election....:-).

Quite the "fortuitous" timing...I'm SO surprised.
Because Harris/Biden events have been super-spreaders.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:29 PM 10-27-2020
Except they haven't.

You have a bunch of evangelists preaching the good news of secularism for $14 an hour.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:14 PM 10-28-2020

VIDEO! Three weeks into @NYGovCuomo’s Red Zones and the sad results are in.#OJPACData pic.twitter.com/gUd5V5kRAk

— OJPAC (@OJPAC) October 29, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:48 PM 10-29-2020

pic.twitter.com/OfmL1fPSjZ

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 30, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:50 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by :
Michigan Governor: Up To Six Months In Prison If Businesses Donít Surveil Customers For Contact Tracing

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is requiring restaurants, barbershops, tattoo parlors, recreational facilities, and entertainment establishments to record the names, contact information, and visit times of all customers to ďaid with contact tracing.Ē Any establishment that does not comply is threatened with a maximum $200 fine and a misdemeanor charge punishable with up to six months in prison...
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01...ntact-tracing/
[Reply]
Bowser 09:54 PM 11-01-2020
What the actual fuck
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:55 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What the actual fuck
This is after her state supreme court slapped down her orders as unconstitutional. She's now trying an end run.

She's a sick and twisted woman.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:02 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Liberals and RINOs can celebrate, GloryDayz is buying a mask for an upcoming trip. I tried to hold out for as long as I could, but the airlines say I've got to.

Oh well...
Bring a lot of snacks to stuff your face with non-stop. That's how you can get around wearing it the entire trip. They can be low cal, like carrot sticks, rice cakes, pretzels. So no need for it to be a pig-out fatty-fest.

They'll give you a prepackaged bag with a mini water, a cookie or crackers and mini Purells. Plus you get a Purell packet when you enter the plane too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:04 PM 11-01-2020
And she wanted to be chosen for VP. What a tyrant. Her last name should be changed Witchmer.
[Reply]
neech 10:06 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
And she wanted to be chosen for VP. What a tyrant. Her last name should be changed Witcher.
This is a good post and obviously from an intelligent poster.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:15 PM 11-01-2020
COVID-19 gives us "a unique opportunity to reset our global agenda" - Klaus Schwab - founder of the world economic forum - how convenient!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
COVID-19 gives us "a unique opportunity to reset our global agenda" - Klaus Schwab - founder of the world economic forum - how convenient!
"Build Back Better"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:27 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bring a lot of snacks to stuff your face with non-stop. That's how you can get around wearing it the entire trip. They can be low cal, like carrot sticks, rice cakes, pretzels. So no need for it to be a pig-out fatty-fest.

They'll give you a prepackaged bag with a mini water, a cookie or crackers and mini Purells. Plus you get a Purell packet when you enter the plane too.
Will do...

LOL, I guess I need to get tested now too. This will be fun.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 78
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up