ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 93
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:06 PM 03-16-2019
Have they fired this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:10 PM 03-16-2019
That piece of shit looks like she would make a great addition to our linebacking corps
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:10 PM 03-16-2019
Is this chick even a fan of the team she writes for? I mean if Hill is guilty then nail his ass but until facts actually come out she’s writing hit pieces against the local club.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:46 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Is this chick even a fan of the team she writes for? I mean if Hill is guilty then nail his ass but until facts actually come out she’s writing hit pieces against the local club.
If you read her content, a knowledgable person would surmise she doesn't have the slightest clue how schemes are drawn up, but in all honesty my suspicion is that she was tasked with the sole purpose of stirring things up
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:00 PM 03-16-2019
The free press sucks ass!
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:08 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
If you read her content, a knowledgable person would surmise she doesn't have the slightest clue how schemes are drawn up, but in all honesty my suspicion is that she was tasked to the sole purpose of stirring things up
I hope she’s ridiculed into dust if this turns into a nothingburger.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:14 PM 03-16-2019
Absolutely zero arguments on my end
[Reply]
yeahbill 10:44 PM 03-16-2019
Rarely post but I’m here for this
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:45 PM 03-16-2019
I hope Thanos fists this piece of shit with the Infinity Gauntlet!!!
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:58 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by yeahbill:
Isn’t it a bit odd for your first post to be about rarely posting?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:24 PM 03-16-2019
If you read her content, a knowledgable person would surmise she doesn't have the slightest clue how schemes are drawn up, but in all honesty my suspicion is that she was tasked with the sole purpose of stirring things up
Someone speculated that they gave her the story first because her ratings and the department have tanked like a David Duke telethon since Paylor bailed.

And obviously, that plan worked great!
[Reply]
FAX 01:02 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Isn’t it a bit odd for your first post to be about rarely posting?
As soon as that post hit my screen, my computer clocked stopped for a few seconds.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 01:10 AM 03-17-2019
I've been keeping an eye on her work since she walked onto the scene. (Well, it was more of a waddle ... but whatever.)

It is my view that she knows little or nothing about the Great Game itself. Rather, she seems to be primarily tasked with offering up "human interest" pieces associated with players and coaches. Sadly, these human interest stories lack both humanity and interest. This makes her an odd choice for the position, IMHO.

There are many highly competent women involved in the world of sport. She isn't one of those.

FAX
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:59 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The free press sucks ass!
Jesus Christ you are a whiny little bitch.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:30 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by yeahbill:
Rarely? It shows a post count of one. If my math is correct, this is your one and only post. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 93
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up