ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
TLO 02:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Also inb4 someone claims that getting the flu shot caused them to get the flu.
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've heard this before and as much as I hate being 'that guy' - The only time I got one - I ended up with the Flu.
It doesn't bother me, but that was some crazy timing though.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
The internet is chocked full of bad interpretations of data.

The flu shot reduces your chances of contracting by 40%. Said differently, you’re 40% less likely to get the flu. So, not perfect but it does help. You choice as to whether that reduction is worth it to you.
I'm sure the healtcare industry would love to cut the ~500k hospitalizations per year by 40%, or even half that.... or sick days, etc.
[Reply]
TLO 02:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Sure did and let everyone on Facebook know as well
Virtue signaling!!!
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You're a ****ing idiot who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
Um.. the numbers are pretty self explanatory. It's useless and in many cases detrimental.
People get shots and end up with other ailments due to the unknown chemicals in them. Anything from allergies to bad disorders.

It's either a placebo made of nothing. Or it's chemicals that are bad over a long period of time. If vaccines were worth a damn , you wouldn't need it every year.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:05 PM 10-16-2020
Work offered free flu shots, we just had to go over to another branch office to get them. Then that got canceled because of some covid theater, and it was deemed too dangerous to get a flu shot?

In any case, I haven't hit up the drive thru pharmacy for my complimentary injection yet. Doubt I will. No way to social distance that shit without a dart gun, and they won't administer that way.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:05 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
No, you don't know it wasn't from the shot.

You simply dont
Perhaps YOU don’t. Perhaps you should ask for your money back on any class you had in virology. You clearly got robbed.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:06 PM 10-16-2020
I don’t know about the flu shot but me and Bill are gonna get some patron shots and fuck some fat bitches on the Plaza
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:06 PM 10-16-2020
The internet is chocked full of bad interpretations of data.

The flu shot reduces your chances of contracting by 40%. Said differently, you’re 40% less likely to get the flu. So, not perfect but it does help. You choice as to whether that reduction is worth it to you.
It actually reduces the likelihood of ICU admission by over 80 percent, hospitalization by 40 percent, and shortens duration of ICU admission by four days.

In comparison, that is substantially more effective than any current treatment for COVID, and it is completely covered by almost all forms of insurance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I don’t know about the flu shot but me and Bill are gonna get some patron shots and fuck some fat bitches on the Plaza
Jealous.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Um.. the numbers are pretty self explanatory. It's useless and in many cases detrimental.
People get shots and end up with other ailments due to the unknown chemicals in them. Anything from allergies to bad disorders.

It's either a placebo made of nothing. Or it's chemicals that are bad over a long period of time. If vaccines were worth a damn , you wouldn't need it every year.
Who should I believe? The pharmacist on this message board or the troll?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:07 PM 10-16-2020
It actually reduces the likelihood of ICU admission by over 80 percent, hospitalization by 40 percent, and shortens duration of ICU admission by four days.

In comparison, that is substantially more effective than any current treatment for COVID, and it is completely covered by almost all forms of insurance.
It isn't even about insurance anymore. Most places are flat out giving them away.

As you saw earlier in the thread, some Walgreens are offering a free shot AND a gift card, so they're PAYING YOU to get a flu shot.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:08 PM 10-16-2020
You're a ****ing idiot who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
remember that one Carlos poster we had that was pretty cool, maybe 2012ish..? - this DEFINITELY is a different Carlos.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:09 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It isn't even about insurance anymore. Most places are flat out giving them away.

As you saw earlier in the thread, some Walgreens are offering a free shot AND a gift card, so they're PAYING YOU to get a flu shot.
I apologize - it was Publix grocery store.
[Reply]
sedated 02:10 PM 10-16-2020
JFC there are people so stupid on this board I'd be shocked if they know how to put on pants.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:10 PM 10-16-2020
Perhaps YOU don’t. Perhaps you should ask for your money back on any class you had in virology. You clearly got robbed.
Lol no one here knows shit about virology.
They only teach you what govt wants you to believe.
True virology is not known. They want people to be clueless and helpless.
Never had a flu shot. Get never caught crap. And I worked in malls during Christmas for a decade. Which means contact logic is bullshit
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up