ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 157
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:06 PM 02-12-2020
I met her, and she was kind of quiet but really nice. Whoever lands her is going to have a happy life.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:13 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
What's up with her feet?
There's nothing wrong with her feet...JFC!! :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:34 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I met her, and she was kind of quiet but really nice. Whoever lands her is going to have a happy life.
Yes, yes they are...
[Reply]
banecat 08:42 PM 02-12-2020
I'm normally not a fan of puffy bulldog cheeks, but I don't seem to really care, or notice after I noticed that tramp with them
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:43 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Unpopular opinion, but every time I look at her, I see a lot of Clark and it kind of freaks me out.

Tavia on the other hand is a stone cold, certified 10/10
I had a good friend who had a twin sister. If you didn't know him, you would think his sister was a smokin hot 9-10.

But, for me, all I could ever see when I looked at her was my friend in drag.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:53 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Well you probably creeped her out. Girls tend to get quiet when they're creeped on.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:59 AM 02-13-2020
I know that Patrick is in love with his girlfriend. You can see it every time he looks at her.

But, I have watched every second of footage that I can find regarding our Super Bowl victory, especially the aftermath on the field with the players as confetti is floating down.

There was a quick clip of Mahomes, Clark, Tavia, Norma, and Gracie. They all embrace, and polite Patrick hugs Norma and Tavia, and then hugs Gracie last. They are still talking, and Patrick is next to Gracie, and a TV producer comes to get Patrick to lead him away to an interview.

As they said their goodbyes, Gracie reaches her hand out to Patrick's elbow, and then her hand trails down to his hand. Patrick doesn't hold her hand, and seems unaware of her reaching out, but she slightly touches his hand and then pulls her hand back as he walks away.

I am sure it was all very innocent, but it looked like Gracie was used to touching Patrick, but realized at the last second they were probably on camera, and she pulled her hand away. It was just one of those quick, barely noticeable acts of body language that looked like there was more to it.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:07 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I know that Patrick is in love with his girlfriend. You can see it every time he looks at her.

But, I have watched every second of footage that I can find regarding our Super Bowl victory, especially the aftermath on the field with the players as confetti is floating down.

There was a quick clip of Mahomes, Clark, Tavia, Norma, and Gracie. They all embrace, and polite Patrick hugs Norma and Tavia, and then hugs Gracie last. They are still talking, and Patrick is next to Gracie, and a TV producer comes to get Patrick to lead him away to an interview.

As they said their goodbyes, Gracie reaches her hand out to Patrick's elbow, and then her hand trails down to his hand. Patrick doesn't hold her hand, and seems unaware of her reaching out, but she slightly touches his hand and then pulls her hand back as he walks away.

I am sure it was all very innocent, but it looked like Gracie was used to touching Patrick, but realized at the last second they were probably on camera, and she pulled her hand away. It was just one of those quick, barely noticeable acts of body language that looked like there was more to it.

Got a link to a video of this moment? I don't even recall seeing Gracie during the trophy ceremony.
[Reply]
loochy 05:43 AM 02-13-2020

:-)
[Reply]
Pushead2 06:29 AM 02-13-2020

You should write a football romance novel, could be the first of it's kind.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:43 AM 02-13-2020

You seriously dug THAT deep to find moments of this? You really want to see them together, don’t you?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 AM 02-13-2020

Hmmmm, crackin wise are ya...

[Reply]
Sorce 07:56 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
You seriously dug THAT deep to find moments of this? You really want to see them together, don’t you?
Do not want. If the relationship went south I don't want Patrick trying to get away from the family.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 02-13-2020

I need to GIF this

where did you see it
[Reply]
Eureka 11:03 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
look like that and a billionaire some day? WTF did Luck do to **** up that hook up?
Rich girls can come with built in issues. My guess is Luck didn't want to deal with that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 157
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up