ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 141
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
milkman 06:35 AM 06-12-2016
Anyone seen Detznuts recently?
[Reply]
Bwana 06:37 AM 06-12-2016
I wonder what ever happened to Packfan Ken? I remember some classic smack fests between him and several of our fine members. I still think he's the abandoned bastard love child of Carl Peterson.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:18 AM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Oh I have no doubt you guys wouldn't have made the lead story on KTVQ for dumbass of the week in the park without John's Sherpa service. Was that your first visit and did you make it through Cooke City?
I don't know, seems to me when the earth around you is bubbling and steaming it's a good idea to mind the signs that tell you to stay on the boardwalks. But John's stories of people falling in and disappearing certainly did reinforce that fact.

It was my first visit there, we only had a day and a half to spend there so we never got real far north. When we were planning I didn't realize how much time we were going to eat up just getting to and from the park from Cody, much less how much time it takes to get around in there. But it is an incredible place and should be on everyone's bucket list.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:21 AM 06-12-2016
Are we all sold on 'planeteers?'

Every time I see it, I hear Mickey's gay-ass chuckle and picture folks standing around with those party hats.

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:53 AM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by milkman:
Nope, been a minute.

I miss deeznuts
[Reply]
Bwana 07:57 AM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
I don't know, seems to me when the earth around you is bubbling and steaming it's a good idea to mind the signs that tell you to stay on the boardwalks. But John's stories of people falling in and disappearing certainly did reinforce that fact.

It was my first visit there, we only had a day and a half to spend there so we never got real far north. When we were planning I didn't realize how much time we were going to eat up just getting to and from the park from Cody, much less how much time it takes to get around in there. But it is an incredible place and should be on everyone's bucket list.
No doubt, that's a lot of country to try to cover around there with limited time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:59 AM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by milkman:
Got eem

[Reply]
HemiEd 08:22 AM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Frazod died of a heart attack.

Or at least the probability is extremely high.
Tim is just fine.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:34 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Tim is just fine.
Wish the same could be said for his fridge.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:09 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I like how Kotter can have mults but nobody else. Why is that?
Because I am Spartucus....and way cooler than you. :-)

Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Stop whining.
You tell 'em, Bob.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 06:39 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

You tell 'em, Bob.
Hey Kotter, do 6 or so of you guys have TimBone on iggy? If yes, would you be a dear and tell me which ones?

I'm asking for a friend.

Dinny
[Reply]
lewdog 07:22 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Wish the same could be said for his fridge.
..........and his heart, and his blood vessels. And for God sake, give your Diabetes a day off!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 PM 06-12-2016
Fell asleep and woke up to the Tonys on...may god have mercy on our souls (we fucked)
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:13 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

You tell 'em, Bob.

So cool you had to remind yourself?

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:01 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
So cool you had to remind yourself?
Didn't have to...just sort of unavoidable, with us cool-as-cucumber types; me and Arthur Fonzarelli. Yeppers.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 141
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up