ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 1207
« First < 364243444546 4748495056961465461046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:03 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by cdcox:
It would be enjoyable. I would keep the conversation directed toward food and entertaining.
I'd eat a meal with BEP. If it were at my house, I'd probably hide the microwave just in case THAT came up, but I'd still eat a meal with her. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:05 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'd eat a meal with BEP. If it were at my house, I'd probably hide the microwave just in case THAT came up, but I'd still eat a meal with her. :-)
:-)

Well, I have one too, but I'll admit I have it in a hidden spot in my kitchen. :-)

I need it to make fondant or heat my gel pack if I am using that for my body.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I've survived an hour with more opinionated and certainly less intelligent. And for far inferior food.

We could find some points to converse over for an hour I'm sure. After the hour was over, I would probably degrade into berating her over organic/non-GMO arguments :-). But yeah. I'm down. Especially if she is cooking. That shit is legit.
I'd share a meal with you. However, I would serve you all organic non gmo ingredients and never let on about it too. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:27 AM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I'd share a meal with you. However, I would serve you all organic non gmo ingredients and never let on about it too. :-)
Figured. And I'm sure it would taste glorious.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:33 PM 12-07-2015
What is your problem? You send me rep asking to be friends after hurling an insult, then treat me otherwise. I know you detest right-wingers, and go after them, but seriously you're not someone I would enjoy a meal with either.

I forget how sensitive some of you are on CP!

And for the record BEP, I could easily handle an hour talking Ladies Home Journal with you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:38 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I forget how sensitive some of you are on CP!
Sounds like a justification for being mean to others, blaming them.

Originally Posted by :
And for the record BEP, I could easily handle an hour talking Ladies Home Journal with you.
Well, I don't read that. It'll have to be hip-hop dancing, cooking, movies, travel, music etc. Just not religion or politics (including economics). I know how sensitive you are to different opinions and non-conformists.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:41 PM 12-07-2015
I know how sensitive you are to different opinions and non-conformists.

Yes, from all my time spent posting in DC?!

Shot to the heart though....I may never recover from this one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:14 PM 12-07-2015
Sounds like a justification for being mean to others, blaming them.

Well, I don't read that. It'll have to be hip-hop dancing, cooking, movies, travel, music etc. Just not religion or politics (including economics). I know how sensitive you are to different opinions and non-conformists.
I KNEW IT!! BEP is secretly Lexy Panterra!!!

:-) :-)

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:24 PM 12-07-2015

Yes, from all my time spent posting in DC?!

Shot to the heart though....I may never recover from this one.
You just better bring your taster with you if you ever get invited to dinner by a rightie.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:45 PM 12-07-2015
You just better bring your taster with you if you ever get invited to dinner by a rightie.
I owe a gun. A few actually. Can I bring them?

Oh that's right, you don't really know me!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:38 PM 12-07-2015
I owe a gun. A few actually. Can I bring them?

Oh that's right, you don't really know me!
Yes you can. You won't be using it though.

Oh and just because you don't post in DC, you have come over just to take swipes sometimes. So I know you lurk over there.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:40 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Wow! She is awesome. I said before that I can twerk but not like her.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:44 PM 12-07-2015
I had tacos, hold the butthurt. No pics, didn't eat lunch. Tomorrow is taco Tuesday, play it again.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:09 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

You think she's good. Watch these reindeer do a few twerks.

[Reply]
srvy 10:12 AM 12-08-2015
My mom's Beef Stew—a beefy tomato-y broth. I added the corn and more veggies. Buttermilk biscuits and a garden salad.

Salad uses leafy green lettuce, red pepper, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, cukes, avocado, black olives and purple onion. I used 4 Season's Zesty Italian dressing with olive oil and red wine vinegar.

It turned out to be warm here to today for a dish suited for colder weather. Oh well!
:-) That looks delicious. The fork and spoon handles look like they needed to be flattened over the anvil when it came out the forge. :-)
[Reply]
Page 46 of 1207
« First < 364243444546 4748495056961465461046 > Last »
Up