ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 117
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
Simply Red 12:11 PM 01-25-2008
totally bogus. Not buying any of this.
DaFace 12:11 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
According to my attorney there are several we could push.
Harassment
Slander
Defamation of Character (somewhat the same as slander but a little different) and
Copyright Infringement (which the photographers involved could also file suit on)
:-)
None of those have a prayer except the last one.

Harassment - You don't have to be here. If people were posting things on her myspace account, that'd be one thing, but under the circumstances...
Slander - Where have any derogatory statements been made here? If anything, comments have been that she's a generally beautiful girl.
Defamation of Character - Ditto.
Copyright Infringement - Technically, you may have something there. However, given how often stuff like this occurs on the internet, you'd be hard-pressed to get anyone to actually do anything more than say "take it down."
DaFace 12:15 PM 01-25-2008
On another note, Ms. Vinson, you'll quickly find that anything you post here that comes across as "bitchy" is only going to fuel the fire. If you truly want to see this thread buried into oblivion, I'd recommend taking it with a grain of salt, laughing about it, and moving on.
Donger 12:16 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
totally bogus. Not buying any of this.
Shut the h@ll up! That's a quality f*cking clock, and you'd be lucky to have one.
teedubya 12:19 PM 01-25-2008
Lets give it some diggs people.

http://digg.com/celebrity/Bikini_Mod...unny_Photoshop
Simply Red 12:20 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Shut the h@ll up! That's a quality f*cking clock, and you'd be lucky to have one.
:-) :-) :-)
Demonpenz 12:20 PM 01-25-2008
Myspace has 5 million people on there with probably a 100,000 on there trying to look at underage and lure underage people into bad stuff. I know that poster threatening isn't real, but if it was you are worried about some sports website from kansas city more than the bible, the handbook, the end all be all for pediphiles myspace?
HonestChieffan 12:21 PM 01-25-2008
wheres Pete from Olathe when we need him
Simply Red 12:21 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
Lets give it some diggs people.

http://digg.com/celebrity/Bikini_Mod...unny_Photoshop
**MONEY**
Demonpenz 12:25 PM 01-25-2008
what the hell is going to happen when someone uploads the photo's to a server that isn't even in the united states good luck taking it down then
noa 12:29 PM 01-25-2008
I wish my grandma knew how to use the quote and smiley functions on CP.
Mr. Plow 12:30 PM 01-25-2008
How dare all of you!!

Bugeater 12:31 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
None of those have a prayer except the last one.

Harassment - You don't have to be here. If people were posting things on her myspace account, that'd be one thing, but under the circumstances...
Slander - Where have any derogatory statements been made here? If anything, comments have been that she's a generally beautiful girl.
Defamation of Character - Ditto.
Copyright Infringement - Technically, you may have something there. However, given how often stuff like this occurs on the internet, you'd be hard-pressed to get anyone to actually do anything more than say "take it down."
Meh. I'm no lawyer, and I never played one on TV, but I don't see any evidence that the images are copyrighted to begin with, and even if they are, since no one here is profiting from the use of the images this more than likely falls under "fair use".

Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

I could be wrong though.
teedubya 12:31 PM 01-25-2008
Holy shit! Flav already has one!
Attached: flavorflav_kirstietynes.jpg (46.6 KB) 
Simplex3 12:36 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!
End up in court for what? What's your legal claim? Don't toss idle threats around, back them up. Let's go. I'm ready and I haven't had to give my lawyer any money in a long time. I'm sure he's jonesing.
Page 9 of 117
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up