ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 235 of 286
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
el borracho 01:58 PM 01-31-2024
So? Swift's popularity is in no way dependent on the NFL. It wouldn't matter if Swift was never shown on another NFL broadcast, she would still be one of the most popular and influential people on the planet. You cannot take her platform by taking her off NFL broadcasts.

This objection to Swift on broadcasts doesn't really make sense to me.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:00 PM 01-31-2024
Just so we're clear, any implication that the NFL is rigged is a slight on mahomes and Kelce, as if they didn't earn their way into the super bowl. Especially travis who I still believe had the best playoff game in his already illustrious career
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:00 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Hey look at this thread I found. Seems like a good place for this discussion.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352097

Aside from that, anyone think Travis will somehow be able to make it to the Grammys? :-)
Oh I wasn’t trying to debate politics here. Just a simple explanation why she’s getting hate right now.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:07 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Aside from that, anyone think Travis will somehow be able to make it to the Grammys? :-)
Oh. Guess not.

🚨 o travis kelce confirmou que não irá acompanhar a taylor ao grammy: "eu gostaria de poder acompanhar a Taylor no grammy e vê-la ganhar TODOS OS PRÊMIOS OS QUAIS foi indicada... mas preciso treinar para o super bowl"pic.twitter.com/2FrjztIYHL

— nuno🧣 (@metmidnights) January 31, 2024

[Reply]
seamonster 02:10 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Several middle aged men are soon going to have "Taylor Swift politics" in their Google search history.
Swift is the definition of You Can't Make Everybody Happy...In 2016 middle aged Wapo subscribing women were canceling her. Now in 2024 it's swinging wildly in the other direction.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:12 PM 01-31-2024
Her concerts had a lot to do with it.
I don't even know if mere men can understand what they were like.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:26 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Swift is the definition of You Can't Make Everybody Happy...In 2016 middle aged Wapo subscribing women were canceling her. Now in 2024 it's swinging wildly in the other direction.
Maybe people are just glad that two people they like found love and are happy?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:05 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah….I’m sure she’s changed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDz2N7h...Jkb2Q3cXdpMTln
Ya, let's not continue to bring politics in here.
[Reply]
Frosty 03:06 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Just so we're clear, any implication that the NFL is rigged is a slight on mahomes and Kelce, as if they didn't earn their way into the super bowl. Especially travis who I still believe had the best playoff game in his already illustrious career
Did they rig three of the last four Superbowls, one during the previous president's run, just to set this up? Pretty ingenious of them.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01-31-2024, 03:16 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: No.
chiefzilla1501 03:18 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Did they rig three of the last four Superbowls, one during the previous president's run, just to set this up? Pretty ingenious of them.
Of course they rigged it because the #1 directive of the NFL was to make sure they grew Kansas city market. Way more profitable than growing New York or Los Angeles.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01-31-2024, 04:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: "Not to make this political" ...see DaFace's post, there's a DC thread for this!
Back to Back Champ 04:18 PM 01-31-2024
This is the greatest Love Story since Ali McGraw and Steve McQueen.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:19 PM 01-31-2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 04:20 PM 01-31-2024
I hope they have a live water birth streaming on Peacock
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 04:27 PM 01-31-2024
it's gonna be hard to keep politics out of this thread since the reason this relationship is hated is almost entirely political.

i mean, i think they're objectively a cute couple. but we're in the politicization of everything era, so it is what it is.
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 04:45 PM 01-31-2024
Bonnie and Clyde as the shoot down the 49ers in the Superbowl.

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (hoo-hoo-hoo)
[Reply]
Page 235 of 286
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285 > Last »
Up