ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2791 of 4867
« First < 1791229126912741278127872788278927902791 279227932794279528012841289132913791 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:42 AM 03-03-2022
Jesus this QB class is god awful. Pickett, Corral and Willis are all undersized small players. Willis might be the best shot and even he is extremely probable.

When Denver misses out on Rodgers their best option might just be Jimmy G, Wentz or staying with Bridgewater another year.

It’s a terrible year to need a QB
[Reply]
TEX 10:50 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Great job on drafting well with Top 10 picks.
But still not as good as KC who is always drafting near last...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:51 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So the rest of the NFL reporters like Ian Rapaport don’t know what they’re talking about?
They're at the mercy of their sources. Only the Packers are allowed to say anything about Rodgers, and Rodgers isn't saying anything at all. Every other team has to keep their mouth shut because they don't want to get tampering charges.

They might be right, but the Packers have every reason to paint their situation like it's gumdrops and rainbows. Not only because they want Rodgers back, but they also want their fans to know they tried and they want to keep Rodgers' trade value as high as possible.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 03-03-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:55 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
I'm hoping and praying that the donks somehow trade for Rodgers. THey will give up the next two years of drafts, they will get a guy almost 40 years old, and they will be in the same situation in two years but with no draft capital. Please let it happen!
It's not going to happen. I just don't see this first time HC and young coaching staff really wanting to mortgage their draft future on a near 40 year old QB. No matter how much they like him. But even more importantly... GB is not going to trade him, so its all just noise right now.

Denver will roll into camp with Lock and somebody like Minshew (maybe if they can get him for a cheap pick) and then they can trade back in R1 and take a rookie QB.

That's the path that I see them taking. Depending on how things change, I just don't see a QB at 9, but if they can trade back 6-10 spots and pick up an additional pick, they can take their shot at a QB around pick 20 and have another R2/R3 pick as well.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:06 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I’d take the Chiefs draft over the Broncos all things considered. Bolton, Humphrey, Smith. All 3 would be first rd picks in a redraft.

That’s not even counting Noah Gray who I think will be a solid TE next season.
You guys hit on a C, a G, and an ILB. Humprhey looks like a home run, but there are multiple guys like Bolton and Smith available on day 2 every year. Good job hitting on Smith on day 3, though.

Pat Surtain is a shutdown corner. Stud rushers and QB's come out nearly every year, a guy like Surtain comes around every 5 or 6 years.

Javonte Williams is a monster, and will be a consistent Pro Bowler if he stays healthy.

Meinerz was a solid hit at guard in the third.

Baron Browning was another hit in the third.

Caden Sterns in the 5th is a steal. He's the reason we're going to let Kareem Jackson walk and why we won't even consider drafting Kyle Hamilton at 9.

Jonathon Cooper was a steal in the 7th round.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:13 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
KnowMo’s too dumb to realize the fact that it’s remotely close, more or less debatable, is an easy W for the Chiefs.

The Broncos made 2 picks before the Chiefs even made 1.
That's because Let's Reach whiffed on Trent Williams, and then traded a 1 for a mediocre LT who he's going to pay like Trent Williams. (This was after Reach cut a perfectly serviceable LT who still has plenty of tread on his tires)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:18 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
That's because Let's Reach whiffed on Trent Williams and then traded a 1 for a mediocre LT who he's going to pay like Trent Williams. (This is after Reach cut a perfectly serviceable LT who still has plenty of tread on his tires)
Yet KC was a half away from three straight SB appearances and your team finished last in the AFCW behind the Chargers and a Raiders team that lost their HC and most dangerous WR mid season. KC hosted its fourth straight AFCCG while Denver is yet again drafting Top 10. But keep putting all your hopes on getting Rodgers, because that’s all you have. #PatonPlan
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 AM 03-03-2022
:-) You talking about Fisher? Dude was horrendous in pass protection this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 AM 03-03-2022
That's because Let's Reach whiffed on Trent Williams, and then traded a 1 for a mediocre LT who he's going to pay like Trent Williams. (This was after Reach cut a perfectly serviceable LT who still has plenty of tread on his tires)
He traded the equivalent of a 2nd round pick for a Pro Bowl LT.

Your “Let’s Reach” joke is pure cringe considering he’s one of the best in the business.

He’s already accomplished more than your GM probably ever will.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:38 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He traded the equivalent of a 2nd round pick for a Pro Bowl LT.

Your “Let’s Reach” joke is pure cringe considering he’s one of the best in the business.

He’s already accomplished more than your GM probably ever will.
He inherited a top 5 QB on a rookie deal. I'd like to think Paton would've been able to win more than one Super Bowl under those circumstances.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:43 AM 03-03-2022
I don't think any new GM has ever had it easier than Brett Veach did. He inherited a top 5 HC, a top 5 QB on a rookie deal, a Super Bowl caliber roster the previous GM built for him, and a cakewalk division.

He didn't even have to deal with Manning or Brady (except for 1 year of Brady).
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:46 AM 03-03-2022
The same mediocre LT that is the 5th best FA available before he gets tagged?

Dumbass.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 03-03-2022
KnowMo, you’re going backwards on the 5 stages of grief.

Yesterday you were bargaining, but today you’re clearly angry.
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 AM 03-03-2022
He inherited a top 5 QB on a rookie deal. I'd like to think Paton would've been able to win more than one Super Bowl under those circumstances.
Um...Paton chose and inked Cousins to his deal. Paid him top 5 QB $$$ at the time. Shit like that is why you should adjust your way thinking.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2791 of 4867
« First < 1791229126912741278127872788278927902791 279227932794279528012841289132913791 > Last »
Up