ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
BossChief 03:30 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Heard Chris sims interview Veach today, he said pat and his agent were well aware that money was needed to put a team around him to be competitive.i am sure he won’t be cheap but I think he cuts them some slack. Veach said pat was way more into winning than being the highest paid QB
I’d like to listen to that interview. Can you post the link?
[Reply]
R Clark 04:11 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I got it off yahoo news
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:41 PM 02-26-2020

[Reply]
Wilson8 05:46 PM 02-26-2020
I was getting an ID Error off of Dane's link. Maybe something with my machine.

Here's a simple link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSk8G7tIZFI

I like Brett Veach. He is so straight forward with his interviews and answers. You can tell he enjoys his work.
[Reply]
R Clark 02:49 PM 02-26-2020
So possibly some extra money for Jones?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
So possibly some extra money for Jones?
The extra 100 million they are saying will go in this year if it's approved translates to 3 million a team, big money eh?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:15 PM 02-26-2020
“Risky!!!!!!”

Like trading an All-Pro caliber player on a contender isn’t risky.

Ohh wait, just ask the Seahawks, who tried to replace Frank Clark with LJ fucking Collier.

You’re right, let’s not be the Seahawks.

Also, where does the idea come from that trading Jones automatically gives you 4-5 good starters? How are you getting the other 3? Free agency? Who are you going to pay in this years market? Is that not risky as well?

This idea that there’s not a comparable amount of risk both ways is really naive and dismissive of just how good Chris Jones is.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:20 PM 02-26-2020
Also, what the fuck is this emotion shit you two keep spewing?

We don’t want to keep Jones because of emotions. We want to keep Jones because he’s the second best interior pass rusher in the league and is just now entering his prime. Get the fuck out of here with that stupid narrative you guys are going with.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:27 PM 02-26-2020
Fescoe also was advocating for signing Austin Ekeker and sacrificing their first to do it.

Dumbo.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:30 PM 02-26-2020
In the Trenches - Combine Special: B.J. Kissel interviews with Andy Reid, Brett Veach, Charles Davis, and Mike Borgonzi. Actually some of the best information is from Chiefs Director of Football Operations, Mike Borgonzi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYnOh-lVMs
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:47 PM 02-26-2020
I honestly don't think we win the SB without Jones coming up big down the stretch. Players like him do NOT grow on trees so as much as getting extra picks and having more cap space is tempting, I think it would be utterly stupid to let that young man go tbh. Anyway it seems clear the Chiefs are gonna be in for a RB and they have met or are meeting with Moss, Dobbins and Clyde Edwards!!..that's exciting to hear because imo giving Pat a legit run-game would take this offense to another planet.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:01 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I honestly don't think we win the SB without Jones coming up big down the stretch. Players like him do NOT grow on trees so as much as getting extra picks and having more cap space is tempting, I think it would be utterly stupid to let that young man go tbh. Anyway it seems clear the Chiefs are gonna be in for a RB and they have met or are meeting with Moss, Dobbins and Clyde Edwards!!..that's exciting to hear because imo giving Pat a legit run-game would take this offense to another planet.
Link?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:19 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Link?
I posted the Clyde Edwards a couple pages back.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:25 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Link?
HERE , HERE and HERE
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:52 PM 02-26-2020
I'd be perfectly fine with a top RB.

That's another plus in terms of Shenault. Colorado ran the wildcat with him quite a bit. He'd be almost like another RB. Hard as hell to tackle. I just don't think he drops that far, but the WR depth in this draft is freaking insane, so you never know I guess.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up