ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 101 of 101
« First < 5191979899100101
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Trevo_410 03:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by kgrund:
The about of unreasonable hate that some on this Board towards the State of Kansas is both mystifying and comical at the same time. As a Kansan my preference would be a renovated Arrowhead because it would likely be cheaper and the place is special to many of us Chiefs fans. However, as long as the team stays in the metro, do we REALLY care THAT much what side of the state line the stadium sets?
Yes :-)
[Reply]
loochy 03:35 PM Today
The about of unreasonable hate that some on this Board towards the State of Kansas is both mystifying and comical at the same time. As a Kansan my preference would be a renovated Arrowhead because it would likely be cheaper and the place is special to many of us Chiefs fans. However, as long as the team stays in the metro, do we REALLY care THAT much what side of the state line the stadium sets?

Yeah, it's pretty insane and senseless.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:36 PM Today
We should have voted to give billions to an owner for an old stadium who clearly doesn't want to be there
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's a time and a place to raze a community to the ground. That time and place for Raytown and large, large swaths of Independence was 25 years ago.
Any fucking day would be good.

I grew up near this strip mall when shit was actually open and these pictures are what stands now.... and I grew up there thirty years ago and that sign has to be straight out of the 60s.

[Reply]
Pablo 03:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We should have voted to give billions to an owner for an old stadium who clearly doesn't want to be there
John Sherman is a fag. I think everyone reading this thread should remember that. That's what started all of this. Old mustache queer decides he deserves a new stadium for doing the good deed of rescuing the Royals franchise. Then he commissions concrete cancer bullshit studies and now we're here.

Then you've got Frank White and Mayor Q on the other side of the table. Talk about a round table of rump rangers.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Any fucking day would be good.

I grew up near this strip mall when shit was actually open and these pictures are what stands now.... and I grew up there thirty years ago and that sign has to be straight out of the 60s.

Disgusting.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Any ****ing day would be good.

That strip mall could have survived if you hadn't skipped your karate lessons there
[Reply]
Trevo_410 03:43 PM Today
This is like having a relationship with a girl who says she loves you but later says she will leave you if you dont let her waste all of YOUR money. You cucks want to give her all your money because you think thats real love. fuck that bullshit. CLARK HUNT IS A FUCKING WHORE
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
This is like having a relationship with a girl who says she loves you but later says she will leave you if you dont let her waste all of YOUR money. You cucks want to give her all your money because you think thats real love. **** that bullshit. CLARK HUNT IS A ****ING WHORE

You need to grow up, dude.

Also the issue with KC is there aren't any natural barriers to urban sprawl and while other cities are literally forced to renovate what they have it's cheaper in KC to just build new around the fringes and abandon the center. I don't know if there's really a solution either.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 101
« First < 5191979899100101
Up