ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
The Lounge>Notre Dame on fire
Rain Man 11:56 AM 04-15-2019
Not the school, but the cathedral.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/pari...e-reuters.html
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:25 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's not that big of a deal. Hardly some world treasure.
Go douche up another thread. It seems to be your thing.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:25 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's not that big of a deal. Hardly some world treasure.
This is a pretty stupid comment
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:27 PM 04-15-2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...royed_heritage
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:27 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Go douche up another thread. It seems to be your thing.
It's Tuck daddy - he's literally the worst poster on CP.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:29 PM 04-15-2019
Oh shit that's who that is...
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:29 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's Tuck daddy - he's literally retarded
Yes, I know.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:29 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Oh shit that's who that is...
yip!
[Reply]
Donger 01:32 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's Tuck daddy - he's literally the worst poster on CP.
I presume you mean that figuratively.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:35 PM 04-15-2019
preliminary reports say it was an accident
[Reply]
srvy 01:38 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
If they were welding and grinding without a proper fire watch especially for a building of that importance someone is getting jailed and sued into poverty.
Dont know about all that but seems French firefighters were on fire watch if reports are true it was 2 hours before they got a line to it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:39 PM 04-15-2019
Norwegian Death Metal strikes again!
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:46 PM 04-15-2019
That's terrible.


I hope the hunch back was able to swing down the ropes in time.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:55 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dont know about all that but seems French firefighters were on fire watch if reports are true it was 2 hours before they got a line to it.
If that's true, my God, they seriously need to overhaul their emergency response plans.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:56 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If that's true, my God, they seriously need to overhaul their emergency response plans.
2 hours would surprise me, but 30+ minutes wouldn't at all. Paris during rush hour is basically just one giant parking lot.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:58 PM 04-15-2019
Hey, do you guys know you're building is on fire?

French Firemen:

[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up