ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game Trailer
Showtime 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:41 PM 03-23-2019

via GIPHY


[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 PM 03-23-2019
Love that they aren’t showing anything in the trailers. Builds the momentum even more.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:58 AM 03-24-2019
Thank you Disney: you made my childhood come to life for 10 years.

It's a shame that it took fucking CB films to make people wake up to the foundation of our culture being destroyed...
[Reply]
O.city 07:29 AM 03-25-2019
Yeah, RunKC is right, they haven't really revealed anything in the trailers. To be fair, they could have just put a 20 second video up of the release date and I'd be pumped.

We know they're bringing some of these guys back but we all have no idea how. Gonna be fun.
[Reply]
Fish 07:45 AM 03-25-2019
So.... There's a running gag on reddit discussing the strategy of Antman shrinking tiny and crawling up Thanos's butthole, then growing huge to explode him from the inside out.

Thoughts? :-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:00 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
So.... There's a running gag on reddit discussing the strategy of Antman shrinking tiny and crawling up Thanos's butthole, then growing huge to explode him from the inside out.

Thoughts? :-)
Would be a real gut busting way to finish.


I'll be here all week.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:58 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
So.... There's a running gag on reddit discussing the strategy of Antman shrinking tiny and crawling up Thanos's butthole, then growing huge to explode him from the inside out.

Thoughts? :-)

You're late on this. :-)

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=115
[Reply]
O.city 09:07 AM 03-25-2019
So, are we pretty much in agreeance that they're gonna use the quantum realm somehow? Right?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:10 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So, are we pretty much in agreeance that they're gonna use the quantum realm somehow? Right?
The white quantum realm suits everyone is wearing in the hero walk scene from the trailer and the fact that Ant Man has Hank Pym's shrunken lab and the quantum tunnel in the van would indicate this, yes.
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The white quantum realm suits everyone is wearing in the hero walk scene from the trailer and the fact that Ant Man has Hank Pym's shrunken lab and the quantum tunnel in the van would indicate this, yes.
Yeah, the suits were the giveaway. But what can they do in there? I'm thinking it wouldn't be as simple as time travel, but maybe this is how they open the multiverse stuff?
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 03-25-2019
I was really hoping to see Adam Warlock as well, but that's looking unlikely.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:20 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, the suits were the giveaway. But what can they do in there? I'm thinking it wouldn't be as simple as time travel, but maybe this is how they open the multiverse stuff?
Time travel is my guess, the production shots from Endgame showing Ant Man, Capt. America, and Iron Man at the Battle of New York lends credence to time travel.

But....

What if our two of the heroes, Cap & Tony, in the movie are not the "current" versions of themselves. Hear me out;

- Tony is lost in space
- In some of the trailers Cap looks broken or dies in the first re-match with Thanos
- What if time travel is used to go get Cap & Tony right after the Battle of New York and those "versions" of them are brought forward in time to battle Thanos again?

It's a wild theory yes but the way Cap delivers some of his lines in the trailer seem to be from a younger version of Cap and not one that found and lost his best friend in Bucky.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:21 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I was really hoping to see Adam Warlock as well, but that's looking unlikely.
Thinking GOG III for Adam Worlock. Creates the who bad guy turns hero story arc.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Time travel is my guess, the production shots from Endgame showing Ant Man, Capt. America, and Iron Man at the Battle of New York lends credence to time travel.

But....

What if our two of the heroes, Cap & Tony, in the movie are not the "current" versions of themselves. Hear me out;

- Tony is lost in space
- In some of the trailers Cap looks broken or dies in the first re-match with Thanos
- What if time travel is used to go get Cap & Tony right after the Battle of New York and those "versions" of them are brought forward in time to battle Thanos again?

It's a wild theory yes but the way Cap delivers some of his lines in the trailer seem to be from a younger version of Cap and not one that found and lost his best friend in Bucky.
That makes some sense. When you say battle of NEw York, do you mean from the first avengers?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:37 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That makes some sense. When you say battle of NEw York, do you mean from the first avengers?
Yes, the first Avengers movie. There are behind the scene shots of Cap Tony and Ant Man.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up