ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 101
< 12 34561252 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:33 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
The puck's already been dropped, bitch: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317910
I'll go into the box for about 2 minutes... and feel shame.

I searched the lounge for a thread but nothing came up. The fuck...
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:33 PM 10-04-2018
Well, if nothing else, 3 people creating the Official thread shows there's some interest this season... and that no one checks the 2nd page. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:35 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, if nothing else, 3 people creating the Official thread shows there's some interest this season... and that no one checks the 2nd page. :-)
... well I wasn't gonna scan page by page and thought a search would suffice.

Then I think about it and I must have set the parameters to "Six months and older." :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:26 PM 10-04-2018
What a fucking meltdown
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:51 PM 10-04-2018
Fuck the Wild
Attached: Capture.jpg (46.3 KB) 
[Reply]
DaFace 09:59 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Fuck the Wild
Amen. Good showing for the Avs tonight.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:14 PM 10-04-2018
.. yeah fuck the Wild.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 12:39 AM 11-20-2018
Blues fire Yeo. Craig Berube named interim coach.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:19 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
Blues fire Yeo. Craig Berube named interim coach.
As I recall, Yeo called his own firing earlier this year. I thought EDM's McClellan to Hitchcock move was more interesting.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 01:38 PM 12-03-2018
Flyers just hired ex Wild GM Chuck Fletcher for GM. Sighs
[Reply]
DaFace 01:59 PM 12-04-2018
NHL to Seattle is official. Starts 2021.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/2...nchise-seattle
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:22 PM 12-04-2018
Took their time making that one official.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:13 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Took their time making that one official.
Seattle had to finalize their Arena reno before it became official, but yeah, this has been pretty obvious for a couple of years.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Bettman is improving the league. All he needs now is to save the Senators, (to keep the franchise prices where they are), and a significant upgrade in the TV contracts/ coverage.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:31 AM 12-05-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
NHL to Seattle is official. Starts 2021.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/2...nchise-seattle
Welcome to the Thunderdome, Arizona.

I would rather seen the league move Edmonton and Calgary to the Central and Colorado to the Pacific for travel purposes, but whatever.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:18 AM 12-05-2018
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Seattle had to finalize their Arena reno before it became official, but yeah, this has been pretty obvious for a couple of years.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Bettman is improving the league. All he needs now is to save the Senators, (to keep the franchise prices where they are), and a significant upgrade in the TV contracts/ coverage.
Well, as long as he's done expanding for a bit.

And I just saw a quote from him yesterday about the pending lockout in a couple seasons, saying "the players know when it expires, nothing is being done, it's in their court". :-)


It'll bring the Avalanche here more often. And hopefully they always play the Wild on Wednesday nights.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 101
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up