ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
DaFace 03:45 PM 10-03-2018
Damn, with all the Chiefs fun, the season has crept up on me. Looking forward to it.

And fuck the Wild. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:59 PM 10-03-2018
In for another year. Lets go Pens!
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:41 PM 10-03-2018
Hockey is back! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:43 PM 10-03-2018
Tom Wilson suspended 20 games for this hit in the preseason... the media seems to think he has pretty good potential, but every time I see him he's being a douchebag.



[Reply]
Otter 07:24 PM 10-03-2018
10.3.2018

Odds to win Stanley Cup

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:26 PM 10-03-2018
Oops.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:26 PM 10-03-2018
Pretty crazy suspension of Wilson. I guess credit to the league for starting to seem serious about head injuries.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:27 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oops.
Meh. It's not like these threads stay at the top very long with all of the Mahomes excitement.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:28 PM 10-03-2018
Tavares with his first goal as a Leaf, they're going to be a fun team to watch.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:38 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Damn, with all the Chiefs fun, the season has crept up on me. Looking forward to it.

And fuck the Wild. :-)
I swear the play the Wild like 20 times per season.

Read something in THN about teams that have taken a big leap in the standings, and how a team like the Senators should have known by advanced stats how they weren't really a conference finals team, and shouldn't have gone all-in..... and they mentioned the Avalanche, Knights, and Devils, saying they all stayed the course this offseason and didn't do anything crazy.... and at the same time, missing the playoffs isn't necessarily a step back (unless they have like a 48 point season).

Thought it was an interesting take... even now I'm not sure what to think of the Golden Knights.

And as far as the Avalanche, I'm sadly looking forward to Saturday far more than the opener... fuck the Wild.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:46 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Tavares with his first goal as a Leaf, they're going to be a fun team to watch.
Auston Matthews has 7 goals in 3 season openers.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:02 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I swear the play the Wild like 20 times per season.

Read something in THN about teams that have taken a big leap in the standings, and how a team like the Senators should have known by advanced stats how they weren't really a conference finals team, and shouldn't have gone all-in..... and they mentioned the Avalanche, Knights, and Devils, saying they all stayed the course this offseason and didn't do anything crazy.... and at the same time, missing the playoffs isn't necessarily a step back (unless they have like a 48 point season).

Thought it was an interesting take... even now I'm not sure what to think of the Golden Knights.

And as far as the Avalanche, I'm sadly looking forward to Saturday far more than the opener... fuck the Wild.
If I was an Avalanche fan, this would be the greatest season ever. They can take a stab at getting in the playoffs and rolling the dice, while the Sens are floundering to a lottery pick. Imagine being a playoff team that drafts Jack Hughes 1st overall... Horrifying fail for Ottawa and Duchene, (who goes from one dumpster fire to another).
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:45 PM 10-03-2018
Penguins have had a full summer off, so I'm hoping that revitalizes them for another playoff run.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10-04-2018, 12:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Discuss Thrower. Reason: dumbassery
MMXcalibur 12:29 PM 10-04-2018
The puck's already been dropped, bitch: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317910
[Reply]
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Up