ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:04 PM 02-20-2019
The problem with sports sims is that no matter how good they are, there will always be some things that create a disconnect between the game and the sport as it actually happens on the field.

I just can't play these games anymore because there's always some aspect that isn't realistic. Video games are an escape, I play them for the lack of realism. I find that much more enjoyable.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:09 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The problem with sports sims is that no matter how good they are, there will always be some things that create a disconnect between the game and the sport as it actually happens on the field.

I just can't play these games anymore because there's always some aspect that isn't realistic. Video games are an escape, I play them for the lack of realism. I find that much more enjoyable.
I do too, I mean other than sports games. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I do too, I mean other than sports games. :-)
I haven't played any sports games in a decade.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:38 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I haven't played any sports games in a decade.
I haven't played much as i'm PC only and Madden hasn't been on PC since 2007. I did like the last NCAA game on ps3 so i'm waiting for a good PS3 emu before I can partake again.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:39 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I haven't played much as i'm PC only and Madden hasn't been on PC since 2007. I did like the last NCAA game on ps3 so i'm waiting for a good PS3 emu before I can partake again.
madden is back on PC starting with Madden 19
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:46 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
madden is back on PC starting with Madden 19
Yes I preordered for that reason and to wait and see what the PC modding community comes up with.

We can FINALLY put Madden 08 to bed, as it was a horrible ps2 port. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yes I preordered for that reason and to wait and see what the PC modding community comes up with.

We can FINALLY put Madden 08 to bed, as it was a horrible ps2 port. :-)
Hey...be nice. Some of us played Madden 08 for YEARS.

It's still a better game than Madden 19.

I may not even touch it again before Madden 20.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:10 PM 03-09-2019
This game is so trash.

Wanted to play a ‘career mode’ as Mahomes—just a franchise where I acted as only him. It was fun for a bit, but then I realized that it’d be hard as fuck to ever win anything because the CPU makes such stupid ass decisions for your team when it controls all of the moves.

Gave Tyreek a $90M contract at 30 years old and extended Sammy and Kelce after their current deals ended. I mean WTF, Madden.
[Reply]
Bump 04:15 PM 03-09-2019
I put a lot of time into the MUT mode this year, the gameplay is the worst probably of all time. Every patch that came out made the game worse. Everyone just runs the same plays, 99% Patriots playbook, 99% of plays are out of gun bunch. Double crossers is 99% of the plays and one of them always gets open and the only way to get pressure on defense is to cheese a blitz with a couple of adjustments or do a cheese thing where the o-line won't block 3 rushers.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:08 AM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hey...be nice. Some of us played Madden 08 for YEARS.

It's still a better game than Madden 19.

I may not even touch it again before Madden 20.
I still miss the very first Madden where you call punt formation on every play and run the Chiefs punter out around the right and he doesn't get touched. Worked everytime haha! :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:24 PM 03-25-2019
Need this mode in Madden


[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:53 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Need this mode in Madden

reminds me of that Mike Vick experience commercial back in the day.

shit EA can't even get a normal football game to work properly, there's no fucking way anyone should ever give them the benefit of the doubt to get something like this right lol.
[Reply]
Sorry 06:27 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Need this mode in Madden

in like 20 years imagine how beast it will be
[Reply]
New World Order 08:11 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The problem with sports sims is that no matter how good they are, there will always be some things that create a disconnect between the game and the sport as it actually happens on the field.

I just can't play these games anymore because there's always some aspect that isn't realistic. Video games are an escape, I play them for the lack of realism. I find that much more enjoyable.
I miss NFL Blitz series
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:55 PM 04-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I miss NFL Blitz series
used to play the shit out of that on N64
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up