ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
The Lounge>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:46 PM 03-18-2018
I havent missed Tiger...quite frankly, I have enjoyed golf with or without the guy.

I dont hate Tiger, I think he's one of the best golfers in the history of the sport, but I hate the dumbshittery and dumbassery that accompanies his mere presence on the course let alone his contention in a tournament.

I get it he's a great golfer...excellent...but the verbal fellating is just too much.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:48 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I havent missed Tiger...quite frankly, I have enjoyed golf with or without the guy.

I dont hate Tiger, I think he's one of the best golfers in the history of the sport, but I hate the dumbshittery and dumbassery that accompanies his mere presence on the course let alone his contention in a tournament.

I get it he's a great golfer...excellent...but the verbal fellating is just too much.
Because people want to see him. He brings in the crowds and the ratings, thats why people fellate him alot. Its not different then, Manning, Brady, Lebron or Kobe. Same shit.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:49 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by tmw4h5:
One choke after the other. What is this, like his fourth tournament since having spinal fusion surgery?

This guy has NO business even contending at this point and he's outplaying a number of guys.

You are a moron.
People will be idiots man. just have to let him be a fucking idiot and just laugh at his post. lol
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:54 PM 03-18-2018
Steroids took their toll on him in my opinion. His back is bad and his joints are wearing out. Jack's record is safe.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03:58 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by tmw4h5:
One choke after the other. What is this, like his fourth tournament since having spinal fusion surgery?

This guy has NO business even contending at this point and he's outplaying a number of guys.

You are a moron.
Yeah, I'm only talking this year.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:16 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
And I was fooled again! Gets within 1 and pulls a drive out of bounds on 16-- a hole he birdied 3 times this week. Mentally, this guy will never get back. It's always one choke after the other.
You ever watch Phil Mickelson play?? Stupid statement... Did Tiger screw your girlfriend,wife, or mom???
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:42 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
You ever watch Phil Mickelson play?? Stupid statement... Did Tiger screw your girlfriend,wife, or mom???
No shit. Tiger is a legend, for all the right reasons, I'm not sure how anybody shits on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:54 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Because people want to see him. He brings in the crowds and the ratings, thats why people fellate him alot. Its not different then, Manning, Brady, Lebron or Kobe. Same shit.
Except it's golf.

And shitty and boring.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:00 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Except it's golf.

And shitty and boring.
Interesting enough for you to be in the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:03 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
You ever watch Phil Mickelson play?? Stupid statement... Did Tiger screw your girlfriend,wife, or mom???
I was/am a huge tiger fan. It's just what it is.
[Reply]
KCTitus 06:05 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Because people want to see him. He brings in the crowds and the ratings, thats why people fellate him alot. Its not different then, Manning, Brady, Lebron or Kobe. Same shit.
Possibly, although your other examples play a team sport...99% of the coverage coming down the back nine was Tiger, even after he put himself out of contention and we were treated to slow mo breakdowns of his swing and commercials while he walked to his ball, and further commentary on his 'thinking' and strategy and how he's battling his innermost demons, blah de fucking blah...

While that's happening one of the greatest finishes of the tournament is happening and it's an afterthought.

Examining Tigers rectum might draw viewers, but frankly, I watch the coverage to see the golf tournament. He was done after the bogey on 14. That should have been the end of his wall to wall coverage.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:11 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Interesting enough for you to be in the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Tiger is interesting in a train wreck kind of way.

Golf, not so much.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:14 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Yeah, I'm only talking this year.
Just takes one win to turn a mental block around. And if you keep putting yourself in that position enough times (it has become obvious now that as long as he's healthy he's certainly going to do that), it's bound to happen eventually.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:16 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Possibly, although your other examples play a team sport...99% of the coverage coming down the back nine was Tiger, even after he put himself out of contention and we were treated to slow mo breakdowns of his swing and commercials while he walked to his ball, and further commentary on his 'thinking' and strategy and how he's battling his innermost demons, blah de ****ing blah...

While that's happening one of the greatest finishes of the tournament is happening and it's an afterthought.

Examining Tigers rectum might draw viewers, but frankly, I watch the coverage to see the golf tournament. He was done after the bogey on 14. That should have been the end of his wall to wall coverage.
I'd rather watch Tiger Woods walk and talk to his caddie than watch most of those other guys in most circumstances and I consider myself a pretty big golf fan.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:26 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'd rather watch Tiger Woods walk and talk to his caddie than watch most of those other guys in most circumstances and I consider myself a pretty big golf fan.
Good for you...you're not a golf fan...but like I said, Tiger's presence brings all sorts of dumbshittery and dumbassery...I'll let you choose which you are.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up