ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
The Lounge>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:14 PM 03-11-2018
Fooled again. Only made the putt when it didn't matter.
[Reply]
O.city 04:16 PM 03-11-2018
He’s back thankfully

As long as his health holds up
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:16 PM 03-11-2018
If only there was a thread where all manner of golf talk took place. :-)
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:17 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
If only there was a thread where all manner of golf talk took place. :-)
Shit. My bad.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:20 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Shit. My bad.
Don't sweat it, just flipping you some shit.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:25 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Fooled again. Only made the putt when it didn't matter.
You truly don't have a clue....
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 05:53 PM 03-11-2018
Golf is more fun when Tiger is good. Really wanted him to pull it out today.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:07 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
You truly don't have a clue....
Deep down inside you know it's true. He'll never win another major.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:29 PM 03-11-2018
Unless he’s managing his sex addiction, his back likely won’t hold out long term.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:30 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Deep down inside you know it's true. He'll never win another major.
Maybe not, but he's clearly physically capable of playing golf at the highest level based on this week. That's the first step of any kind of comeback.
[Reply]
srvy 06:40 PM 03-11-2018
I watched him Saturday he looked good, but that back will go. They talked about how he learned how not to take it back so far and torque his back in process. He then proceeded to generate 108 mph swing speed on a drive lol. His back wont last IMO.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:14 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Deep down inside you know it's true. He'll never win another major.
After watching him this week against this competition and one of the hardest courses on tour... If his health holds out .. he'll win again...
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 07:16 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I watched him Saturday he looked good, but that back will go. They talked about how he learned how not to take it back so far and torque his back in process. He then proceeded to generate 108 mph swing speed on a drive lol. His back wont last IMO.
108 mph is not very fast. I swing faster than that and I'm not exactly a long drive guy. Tiger is hitting 129 mph and clocking as the fastest swing each week.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:22 PM 03-11-2018
CBS is hoping for a Tiger vs Speith or Rory Sunday showdown at the Masters.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up