ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 104 of 105
« First < 45494100101102103104 105 >
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:04 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-W010...gateway&sr=8-3

Wii sensor bar for pc works well, in Dolphin not sure about other emu's :-)
Hmm

I could go for some Wii Sports Bowling
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:47 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hmm

I could go for some Wii Sports Bowling
Dolphin is one of the fastest emu's i've ever used, it runs flawlessly on medium pc's.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:16 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. It's a beautiful game with an interesting premise, but it hasn't quite gripped me like God of War or AC: Origins.

I think my major issue is these ****ing machines are annoyingly difficult to kill. It's like they're indestructible. I'm fairly certain there's something about the weapon system that I'm not understanding. I recently started paying more attention to using the Focus to see certain machine's weaknesses and using weapon modifications to match those weaknesses, but are there any *overall* weapon damage upgrades? I feel like I should be able to increase the damage efficiency of my spear, for instance. I've been using this same ****ing spear for the entire game. I'm probably more than halfway through the game and it still causes the same amount of damage as when I first started.
Vary which weapons you use and be smart about the mods you use on them. Trip wires on the thunderjaw and then use it's own weapon against it, just beat that ****er over and over and you're set on mods. The Sling shot works well on him too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:57 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Vary which weapons you use and be smart about the mods you use on them. Trip wires on the thunderjaw and then use it's own weapon against it, just beat that ****er over and over and you're set on mods. The Sling shot works well on him too.

Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Learn the weaknesses of the machines and vary your ammo. Using the right ammo will make a big difference.

Word. Itís frustrating having to learn and remember each different machineís strengths and weaknesses but actually pretty realistic, I suppose.

The Thunderjaw is a real bitch but being able to use that disc cannon it drops helps a lot. The real problems for me have been the Glinthawks, Snapnaws and those fucking whore Rockbreakers.

I went to a corrupted zone with just two Rockbreakers the other day. Iím like level 33 or something and the suggested level to clear it was 23; so I rolled up seeing only those two thinking itíd be a breeze. Wrong. It only took two bullshit hits from those things to kill my ass.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:57 AM 04-03-2019



[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:36 AM 04-03-2019


Sucks this doesn't have coop, looks badass but not sure how much i'll play it.

Gameplay starts about 16 minutes.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:51 PM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Word. Itís frustrating having to learn and remember each different machineís strengths and weaknesses but actually pretty realistic, I suppose.

The Thunderjaw is a real bitch but being able to use that disc cannon it drops helps a lot. The real problems for me have been the Glinthawks, Snapnaws and those fucking whore Rockbreakers.

I went to a corrupted zone with just two Rockbreakers the other day. Iím like level 33 or something and the suggested level to clear it was 23; so I rolled up seeing only those two thinking itíd be a breeze. Wrong. It only took two bullshit hits from those things to kill my ass.
When in doubt, use freeze bombs or ammo. It will slow the machines down to a manageable speed. Assuming they aren't immune to cold/freeze.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:17 AM 04-05-2019
Use Exploding Arrows an you'll knock those Glinthawks out of the air easily. Then you can take them over with the spear and they'll attack each other or you can just run up and finish them off. I recommend taking them over as often as possible and using exploding ammunition as much as possible.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:42 PM 04-13-2019
Ok, turns out Horizon: Zero Dawn was pretty awesome. About halfway through the story really started to pick up speed. Really once they started revealing more about how society collapsed and the plan to prevent extinction.. and that didn't disappoint. Project Zero Dawn was really clever.

Ted Faro ended up being kiiiiiind of a dick.

I think the game really just struggled in the present day. I didn't give a shit about Aloy and I certainly didn't give two fucks about any of the other characters. I only cared about uncovering the lore.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:06 PM 04-13-2019
Anyone played Elite Dangerous on console?
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 09:20 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ok, turns out Horizon: Zero Dawn was pretty awesome. About halfway through the story really started to pick up speed. Really once they started revealing more about how society collapsed and the plan to prevent extinction.. and that didn't disappoint. Project Zero Dawn was really clever.

Ted Faro ended up being kiiiiiind of a dick.

I think the game really just struggled in the present day. I didn't give a shit about Aloy and I certainly didn't give two ****s about any of the other characters. I only cared about uncovering the lore.
Did you get Frozen Wilds? Incredible DLC. Totally worth it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:47 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Did you get Frozen Wilds? Incredible DLC. Totally worth it.
I did, actually. Haven't touched it yet though.

I'm wondering if I should burn through that real quick or move on to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:49 PM 04-15-2019
So, from what I understand, they created GAIA and through the Hephaestus program it was able to create different types of machines to help terraform the earth. Stormbirds to purify the air, Snapmaws for the water and etc.. but why give all of these machines weapons? Doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:24 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Anyone played Elite Dangerous on console?
I haven't but may get it because I got the ace combat flight stick for ace combat/ war thunder
[Reply]
Rausch 12:51 PM 04-16-2019
While I'm mostly a retro-gamer I have been watching a lot of vids on THE FOREST lately.

Is this thing as good on console (enjoyable, clearly not literally as good) as PC?

Is there a CP community on the game?

Anyone recommend it (PS4?)
[Reply]
Page 104 of 105
« First < 45494100101102103104 105 >
Up