ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 151
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:47 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Gassnola isn't going to perjure himself to protect Self or KU
While we don’t know what the ncaa has on Self, we can be pretty sure the Gassnola conversation isn’t it. No prosecutor would ever bring charges based on speculation about “what someone probably possibly might’ve meant”
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:58 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Look at you whining in this thread like the little bitch you are! Take your medicine, pussy.
“Justice served!”

:-)

Just became your new nickname.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:16 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
“Justice served!”

Just became your new nickname.
Speaking of “derp”....
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:34 AM 09-24-2019
Bill Selfs and KU diehards response to NCAA
https://youtu.be/Lj4adAAHa68

Reality next year when NCAA rolls up on KU and Self
https://youtu.be/Ncptk5jBdrw
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:49 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Bill Selfs and KU diehards response to NCAA
https://youtu.be/Lj4adAAHa68

Reality next year when NCAA rolls up on KU and Self
https://youtu.be/Ncptk5jBdrw
Hey, dipshit...if you were really following this, you'd know that most of this is all about KU haters hating on the KU program. For the record, I'm not saying there are not punishable offenses. However, if there are...they are the lose 1-2 scholarships for a couple of year type punishment, not the ban on postseason play or a lengthy suspension for Self that haters are having wet dreams over. If the NCAA over-reaches on this in an attempt to save face (make no mistake, that's what this is)...other schools will be going down hard too. And that ain't likely...

I'll take Jay Bilas's take on this:

This could take up to a year to adjudicate and, if the NCAA overreaches, could wind up in federal court. This will be a long slog, with more schools to follow. https://t.co/yaZaz8nDoF

— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) September 24, 2019

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:51 AM 09-24-2019
So much punishment coming for KU cheaters. Sad.

As for other cheating blue bloods ... F them as well.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:05 AM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:19 AM 09-24-2019

Aren't you a Shocker fan? VanVleet was mentioned in the proceedings as having been paid. So F those mid major crooked programs as well.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:21 AM 09-24-2019
I'll take the NCAA seriously when they roll out an actual punishment for UNC's decades of academic fraud or Duke for obviously paying Zion and many others.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 08:34 AM 09-24-2019
1, maybe 2 scholarships taken away. Self may have to sit out a couple games....that will be it.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:16 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
1, maybe 2 scholarships taken away. Self may have to sit out a couple games....that will be it.
I sure hope so; anything more than that...KU should do everything in its power to push this into the Federal Courts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:32 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I sure hope so; anything more than that...KU should do everything in its power to push this into the Federal Courts.
That’s where the Adidas case (and obv Gassnola) went. Gassnola pled guilty and got a measly 1yr probation. Basically nothing. And again, it’s where he testified Kansas didn’t know anything he was doing on behalf of Adidas.

NCAA attorneys are smarter than this. They surely have something big we don’t know about, or else this is a waste. Since the FBI refuses to hand them the wire tapes it’s doubtful they do.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:38 AM 09-24-2019
If KU was really concerned over this, why the hell would they have recently signed an extension with adidas?

All schools bend.......if the ncaa wants to crack down, it needs to be a broad stroke, not just one or two sacrifices.

But the NCAA loves their money too......so im assuming this will be a role play, to satisfy the feds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 12:48 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Im thinking bye bye Final Four, at least 1 year postseason ban, loss of multiple scholarships for years
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:50 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im thinking bye bye Final Four, at least 1 year postseason ban, loss of multiple scholarships for years
You're always the voice of reason too, uh huh.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 151
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up