ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>After 19 years, I haven't been banned from a thread.
Vegas_Dave 06:31 PM 03-03-2021
I have never been banned from a thread since joining almost 19 years ago. I ask that the mods immediately ban me from this thread instead of sitting there doing nothing.

Granted, I only post like once a month but still. Every member of Chiefsplanet with the exception of Redrum_69 should have been banned at least once.

😜
[Reply]
HayWire 06:52 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oh screw you. Ya damn asshat
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:53 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Name for us the political reasons that led you to this dubious distinction.
TRUMP ANTIFA PROUD BOYS BIRTHERS QANON BIDEN AOC MISS LINDSEY STOP THE STEAL DEJOY GARLAND PENCE RUSH GOHMERT HARRIS SCHIFF PEE WEE GOERING TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED!!!!!

Whew...

That should get it done...
[Reply]
HayWire 06:54 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
TRUMP ANTIFA PROUD BOYS BIRTHERS QANON BIDEN AOC MISS LINDSEY STOP THE STEAL DEJOY GARLAND PENCE RUSH GOHMERT HARRIS SCHIFF PEE WEE GOERING TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED!!!!!

Whew...

That should get it done...
I approve this message
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:55 PM 03-03-2021
I cant stand her politics but AOC fine as hell. Is that ban-worthy?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:57 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I cant stand her politics but AOC fine as hell. Is that ban-worthy?
I can't wait until I can say that about a dude.
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 PM 03-03-2021
Who the hell are you???
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:59 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Trump made me do it.
reported
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:00 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Who the hell are you???
And why should we care?:-)
[Reply]
HayWire 07:00 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
reported
:-)
[Reply]
chinaski 07:02 PM 03-03-2021
I haven't been here as long as most, but I haven't been banned from anything yet.

However...

I did write to my Congressman today bitching about the USPS, which totally sucks balls lately.

Since I posted something quasi political, can I be banned from this thread too? I want to be a bona-fide member of Chiefs Planet.

Thanks for your consideration.

Respectfully,

Chinaski
[Reply]
Katipan 07:11 PM 03-03-2021
I personally think you were bitching about writing the letter and not the specific politics. I would write a tweet defending your actions if I tweeted.
[Reply]
eDave 07:12 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I haven't been here as long as most, but I haven't been banned from anything yet.

However...

I did write to my Congressman today bitching about the USPS, which totally sucks balls lately.

Since I posted something quasi political, can I be banned from this thread too? I want to be a bona-fide member of Chiefs Planet.

Thanks for your consideration.

Respectfully,

Chinaski
You gotta want to be banned to be banned.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:31 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I personally think you were bitching about writing the letter and not the specific politics. I would write a tweet defending your actions if I tweeted.
Well, the Postmaster General is kind of an asshole and I'm not particularly fond of my Congressman.

The USPS flat out sucks and needs to be overhauled, but we have a bunch of spineless cowards in Government.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:42 PM 03-03-2021
I had a package take 2 days to go from the state of Washington to Missouri via ups. Get transferred to usps and promptly took a week while traveling across the state twice to get to me in missouri.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:58 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I had a package take 2 days to go from the state of Washington to Missouri via ups. Get transferred to usps and promptly took a week while traveling across the state twice to get to me in missouri.
Yeah, it's a total clusterphuk right now. I had a package mailed to me (Priority) from NC on 2/22, still isn't here yet. I asked on Facebook if any others were having issue. One friend said it took 3 months for a package to be delivered. Another just got a Christmas card from a friend, LAST WEEK. It's not just you.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up