ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:39 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've never been banned from a thread in my 14 years posting here.

Turns out, it's actually pretty easy to avoid the ban hammer as long as you're not a dipshit.
Or if you are on the left. Ban coming down.
[Reply]
2112 11:41 AM 03-03-2021
I can’t get banned even when I try to. I need to try harder. This thread is inspiring.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:47 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Trolling is for weirdos.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:48 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Imagine starting a thread because you were banned from the Gasoline thread

:-)

Good ****ing grief, pull up your panties. Your labia is showing.
It has changed here man. The spirit of why the BB was created from the Star board is gone. Might as well be the star. Being an OP here for 20 years I have recently started getting banned too. Twice for no good reason and I am rarely even here.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:53 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
It has changed here man. The spirit of why the BB was created from the Star board is gone. Might as well be the star. Being an OP here for 20 years I have recently started getting banned too. Twice for no good reason and I am rarely even here.
No. I don't think it really has. Things are just so divisive on social media and that tension sometimes is felt here (Facebook and Twitter getting deleted would be net beneficial for the planet). Clay was MU'd for MONTHS like, what, 12 years ago? And wasn't DC even created because everyone was complaining about politics being inserted in the main forum?

Mod abuse was at times rampant, would happen for literally no reason or just "for fun." My username was "vaginpants" for a while (can't remember why, sure I complained about something and that was the response). :-)

There's always been drama like this here.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:55 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They consider that political. I have been banned from the Mahomes thread for making a political remark for months with zero hope of getting back in.

I have asked but nothing but crickets.
Cry more you fucking pussy
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:56 AM 03-03-2021
OP, do your nipples remind people of a vintage car stereo?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:12 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
DC has been around since 2004 and people were complaining about politics for a while before that. People inserting politics into everything is a 15+ year problem.

The ability to boot people from specific threads, OTOH, is relatively new (~5 years, maybe), as well as the number of people who insert politics into everything and probably the level of vitriol.

And with that, the level of frustration with it for fifteen years leads to enforcing this one rule.

I'm personally glad we've evolved over 2 decades while largely still being the same site... people who were in their 20s when the site was created are now in their 40s, and I'd certainly hope they've changed a bit, too. It's not like it's reddit or most other boards out there these days... it's still very much almost anything goes, just like 20 years ago (adding new rules to what was around 15+ years ago is very rare).
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:13 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I must have weak sauce. I have never been banned.
I need to live more recklessly.
Just post something from the phone book......
[Reply]
redfan 12:22 PM 03-03-2021
And you made a thread about it? Ahahahaha
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:23 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Thanks for the support but I'd still like to know the chi*@ensh#t mf'er who did it. I like to know who my enemies are.
The bolded could get you banned for filter evasion.
[Reply]
loochy 12:24 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Imagine starting a thread because you were banned from the Gasoline thread

Good fucking grief, pull up your panties. Your labia is showing.

This. The OP screams "I'm special so pay attention to meeeeeeeeee!"

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:25 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Do you think who's in charge could make a difference in the price of gas? If so then I would argue that it could be included in that particular thread. There are many factors that can influence the price of gas and omitting political pressure is impeding a full discussion on that thread.
You need to understand no political posts in the lounge means no political posts in the lounge regardless of how much they pertain to or have a direct effect upon.
I guess you must have missed the thread that was stickied at the top of the Lounge off and on for a year or more now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:27 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
No. I don't think it really has. Things are just so divisive on social media and that tension sometimes is felt here (Facebook and Twitter getting deleted would be net beneficial for the planet). Clay was MU'd for MONTHS like, what, 12 years ago? And wasn't DC even created because everyone was complaining about politics being inserted in the main forum?

Mod abuse was at times rampant, would happen for literally no reason or just "for fun." My username was "vaginpants" for a while (can't remember why, sure I complained about something and that was the response). :-)

There's always been drama like this here.
[Reply]
loochy 12:28 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You need to understand no political posts in the lounge means no political posts in the lounge regardless of how much they pertain to or have a direct effect upon.
I guess you must have missed the thread that was stickied at the top of the Lounge off and on for a year or more now.

As we've determined, OP thinks he's special and that the rules don't apply to him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up