ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>After 14 years I've been banned from a thread
tmax63 09:52 AM 03-03-2021
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:29 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You can't be a communist. I'M a communist.
In Soviet Russia, Trump thanks you.
[Reply]
eDave 08:48 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
In Soviet Russia, Trump thanks you.

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:01 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm curious as to who you pegged as a "progressive" mod.
e-my man ! Are you trying to bait me here so I can get tossed again?:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:04 PM 03-03-2021
In the 14 years you've been on here u ever taken head from a dude? PM me I'm going to show you what it's like to be a man
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:12 PM 03-03-2021
and also can't keep politics out of the Lounge 24/7/365,
In all seriousness though, I get the reason for not talking politics in the Lounge, BUT when Pro Sports of any of the sports(NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL or any professional sports organizations for that matter) 'embrace political positions from political organizations' then we should be able to talk about it PERIOD.

Oh wait, does that make me the snowflake?!?
Well my friend, you melt very easily so it's best you just own it.:-)
[Reply]
eDave 11:19 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
In all seriousness though, I get the reason for not talking politics in the Lounge, BUT when Pro Sports of any of the sports(NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL or any professional sports organizations for that matter) 'embrace political positions from political organizations' then we should be able to talk about it PERIOD.
Hogwash.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:35 PM 03-03-2021
Trump took down ISIS
Biden took down Dr Suess and Mr. Potato Head.
True story.

Now if you would kindly Mods.
Ban me from this thread
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:27 AM 03-04-2021
Sorry, reeeallly busy at the moment so I cannot accommodate your request.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:42 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Well my friend, you melt very easily so it's best you just own it.:-)
You can... in DC. "Threads can derail into a cesspool of political garbage as long as OP is at least a little related to sports"? ...yeah, that would work well.

LOL, nah... I've been around here 20 years. If I still let shit get to me much at all, I would have found something else to do long ago. Your own butthurt when rules are enforced doesn't mean the mods are tyrants or snowflakes or any other childish name you call people in order to compartmentalize those you don't agree with, in lieu of being an adult, Boomer.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:03 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Speaking of needing a Kotex, serious question for InviciBill - how much of a pussy are you?

Fucking cunt has like 300 posts here over 20 years, never talks about anything, never takes a stand for his obvious ideology, yet has probably given me more thumbs down votes than anybody else on the board.

What a lurker. Probably hires somebody else to fuck his wife, then watches and gives a thumbs up.
I was going to ask if invincibill had ever been banned from a thread. Glad to see hes involved in this thread in his own silent way. Way to go invincibill.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:04 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Didn't you post political stuff in the Lounge COVID thread? I'm pretty sure you did.
Why dont you go check for us? Oh... wait... nevermind.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:07 AM 03-04-2021
If I say thanks drumpf in a thread am I safer from a thread ban?
[Reply]
scho63 09:22 AM 03-04-2021
I think I was the FIRST person banned from the COVID thread. That's worth something right? :-)
[Reply]
wazu 09:25 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I was going to ask if invincibill had ever been banned from a thread. Glad to see hes involved in this thread in his own silent way. Way to go invincibill.
InvinciBill is a psychological assassin. Never speaks, just thumbs down your posts until you lose your fucking mind.
[Reply]
Donger 09:27 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Why dont you go check for us? Oh... wait... nevermind.
I can read that thread just fine, thanks.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up