ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mattress hunting
007 06:23 AM 03-03-2021
Been trying to find a new mattress since mine is damn old tempurpedic. Tried two from oki but they just didn't fit the bill. Purchased a beautyrest black series x and haven't been able to sleep for more than an hour at a time. I've never had this problem before. I might wake up sore but I've always been able to sleep on any mattress. Except this one.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Looks like I'm going to have to exchange it for a new tempurpedic.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:30 AM 03-03-2021
There are a couple pretty good mattress threads on here and that is how we learned about the original mattress factory. https://www.originalmattress.com/

Several years ago, the big mattress companies made the mattresses one sided so you can't flip them.

These you can flip and we absolutely love ours. We had gone through several new mattresses including posturepedic, beautyrest, sealy etc in the last few years that all developed uneven support.
[Reply]
007 06:37 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
There are a couple pretty good mattress threads on here and that is how we learned about the original mattress factory. https://www.originalmattress.com/

Several years ago, the big mattress companies made the mattresses one sided so you can't flip them.

These you can flip and we absolutely love ours. We had gone through several new mattresses including posturepedic, beautyrest, sealy etc in the last few years that all developed uneven support.

Thanks. I'm tied to the store at this point since they only do store credit on exchanges.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:49 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
Thanks. I'm tied to the store at this point since they only do store credit on exchanges.
I understand, we went through that with Mattress Firm ourselves and finally said fuck it.

Hopefully you find a suitable one.

It was coincedence that we were ready to pull the trigger with them and found out their factory was in Virginia Beach where we were headed to see my wife's sister.

The shipping/delivery story is worthy of a couple beers around the camp fire.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:49 AM 03-03-2021
I understand, we went through that with Mattress Firm ourselves and finally said fuck it.

Hopefully you find a suitable one.

It was coincedence that we were ready to pull the trigger with them and found out their factory was in Virginia Beach where we were headed to see my wife's sister.

The shipping/delivery story is worthy of a couple beers around the camp fire.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:08 AM 03-03-2021
What kind of caliber does it take to bring down a King?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:09 AM 03-03-2021
Do you have your mattress blind?
Are you planning on wearing mattress urine to cover your scent?
[Reply]
Dayze 08:14 AM 03-03-2021
Love our purple mattress. had it a littel over a year and a half I think. so far so good.
not sure which stores sell them; we got ours at Macy's.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:50 PM 03-03-2021
We bougta nectar about six months ago and personally love it
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:55 PM 03-03-2021
I find that mattress hunting works best when I go out at night and shine a bright spotlight directly on them. But be warned that it wakes up the ladies sleeping on them and they call the police.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 01:39 PM 03-03-2021
You are a treasure Rain Man. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:00 PM 03-03-2021
Not sure about mattress hunting but Frazod can show you how to hunt a refrigerator.
[Reply]
eDave 07:02 PM 03-03-2021
Don't lead them as much. They are deceptively slow.
[Reply]
007 07:05 PM 03-03-2021
Dammit guys
:-)

Answer the question.
[Reply]
digger 07:16 PM 03-03-2021
Been trying to find a new mattress since mine is damn old tempurpedic. Tried two from oki but they just didn't fit the bill. Purchased a beautyrest black series x and haven't been able to sleep for more than an hour at a time. I've never had this problem before. I might wake up sore but I've always been able to sleep on any mattress. Except this one.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Looks like I'm going to have to exchange it for a new tempurpedic.
Following, on a purple now, this after 2k at NFM that just didn't work, this is the 3rd different one in 18 months, next one likely a sleep number, but I've not been told good things.

About ready to give up...
[Reply]
Eureka 07:16 PM 03-03-2021
I found that individual coils suck.

I was able to find one through Macys that has coils that are connected. Kind of like the old-school mattress. Took 4 different mattress's and finally had to contact the supplier of my old mattress who said they only make it for the Macys line.

Keyword is connected Coils. Good luck on finding one. Maybe, the place you are now forced to buy a mattress from has a coil setup like this.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up