ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The official 2021 Bring him in for a look? Thread.
Coochie liquor 04:57 PM 03-02-2021
Instead of 100 different threads let’s try to keep all the people we should bring in for a look in this thread.

Kyle Rudolph being released from Vikings. Is he a possible target as TE2 or think he’s gonna want too much?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:23 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Chris Godwin is almost certainly going to get the franchise tag. He won't be available.
Not only that, but i've heard a little sound from him and it sounds like he wants to stay there.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:26 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Hard pass. He is not the cover corner he once was and do you really see him taking a discount to play anywhere? $15M/year (and likely higher) would seem to be what it would cost.

I don't understand the infatuation with PP anymore. Veach has shown the ability to plug and play CBs for much less capital that PP will require. OL, pass rush, WR and LB are far greater needs than CB with the limited cap dollars available IMO.
In a whispering tone to avoid being flamed:

(DeAndre Baker will thought of as a better CB by this time next year)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:20 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Corey Linsley
This should be top priority. But I’m sure he’ll have lots of interest.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:46 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Corey Linsley
He's probably an $11M+ AAV player. I wouldn't get my hopes very high.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:31 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
He's probably an $11M+ AAV player. I wouldn't get my hopes very high.
All reports suggest that Reiter is $10M+ AAV.

Linsley would be a steal at $11M AAV.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:07 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All reports suggest that Reiter is $10M+ AAV.

Linsley would be a steal at $11M AAV.
Quite possible on both accounts. I could see Reiter getting 9-10.5 if a team believes it. I don't think I could value Reiter that high but Conner McGovern got 9.0 last year and I don't see him as better than Reiter.

Linsley could top the market occupied by Kelly at 12.4 but the next 2 are at 11.2 and 11.1. It will be interesting.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:11 PM 03-03-2021
Linsley won’t go for less than the top center contract in the league snd he deserves as much.

Ryan Kelly got 12.5 per and everybody should be happy with getting him for that. It’s a huge bargain as center salaries haven’t caught up with positional value yet. Like safeties a few years ago being very undervalued.

My short list of players I feel would fit

Corey Linsley
Von Miller
Shelby Harris (probably unrealistic)
Curtis Samuel

I’d love to get 1 or 2 of those guys
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 03:38 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He's going to break the bank.

I'd reach out to Jimmy Graham and Rudolph at this point anything is better than what weve got out of our tight end 2 since the beard left.. or Fasano? Did Fasano back up kelce one year?

edit: Isnt Graham on the seahawks? not sure why he was mentioned.

I'm hoping the Chiefs sign FA TE Tyler Croft. Croft knows how to get open around Linebackers and has great hands. He also won't break the bank.
[Reply]
bobhill 06:15 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
I'm hoping the Chiefs sign FA TE Tyler Croft. Croft knows how to get open around Linebackers and has great hands. He also won't break the bank.
Can he block?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:31 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
He's made of glass.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:35 PM 03-03-2021
I’m paying Linsley $12 million a year with a low first year cap hit.

Our OT position should be getting cheaper over the next year (and younger). We can afford to spend that money on the interior.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 06:44 PM 03-03-2021
Delanie Walker is coming back this year,can he still play ? I know he used to be pretty good.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:09 PM 03-03-2021
The Saints are releasing Jared Cook.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:14 PM 03-03-2021
Giants released Golden Tate
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:20 PM 03-03-2021
Is there any way we could afford Trent Williams? I assume we would have to cut Fisher but that would be a huge upgrade.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up