ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 152
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:18 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by boogblaster:
he'll still be missed ....
Like a case of hemorrhoids
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I just love how people think that others should just take how Dane blasted people and accept it. That's BS. I just never felt that was acceptable behavior. Not on a message bb or in real life. He was a bully and a hypocrite. He could dish it out but he couldn't take it.

Yes, I agree that he had some good football takes. But he also had some bad ones. This cult following of his just makes me scratch my head.

I wonder if he wasn't so Hollywood connected if so many people would still think he was such a good/cool dude. :-) Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
Well I think we have our answer to that question.

Check with Hootie for the results.
[Reply]
burt 09:38 AM 08-30-2011
Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
I always liked Dane and I assumed he DID live in his mom's basement! This IS the interweb.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
It amazes me that the guy has posted here since March and some of you can't stop humping his leg.
This.
[Reply]
burt 09:57 AM 08-30-2011
It's always hard to quit mid hump.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:38 AM 08-30-2011
If I had a Top Ten worst posters list, you'd take up three spots on it.
:-) Good line. (Generally speaking.)
[Reply]
Frankie 10:41 AM 08-30-2011
My dad can beat up your dad.
:-):-)

Oh,... WHIEW!!... Never mind.

I thought you said, "My dad can beat off your dad."
[Reply]
Frazod 11:01 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by burt:
It's always hard to quit mid hump.
Apparently.

I really don't get some of the people who post on this board. They piss and moan about somebody, then when that person leaves it seems all they do is piss and moan about them being gone because they miss pissing and moaning about them being here.

When somebody that I can't stand leaves, I'm just happy that they're gone. I might comment on it occasionally (like whenever the latest :-) PINING FOR SKIP :-) thread pops up), but I don't need to relive the strife, nor do I miss it. I hope he never comes back, just like I had hoped Pootie would never come back.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:04 AM 08-30-2011
Apparently.

I really don't get some of the people who post on this board. They piss and moan about somebody, then when that person leaves it seems all they do is piss and moan about them being gone because they miss pissing and moaning about them being here.

When somebody that I can't stand leaves, I'm just happy that they're gone. I might comment on it occasionally (like whenever the latest :-) PINING FOR SKIP :-) thread pops up), but I don't need to relive the strife, nor do I miss it. I hope he never comes back, just like I had hoped Pootie would never come back.
And yet here you are on that same thread, pissing and moaning.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:05 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
:-):-)

Oh,... WHIEW!!... Never mind.

I thought you said, "Frankie's dad is a phag."
me too.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:06 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
And yet here you are on that same thread, pissing and moaning.
I wasn't the one who bumped it, was I, cockchugger?

But I do promise that if you ever go away and don't come back, I won't miss you either. I'll just hope that you died of something really painful.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:09 AM 08-30-2011
I wasn't the one who bumped it, was I, cockchugger?

But I do promise that if you ever go away and don't come back, I won't miss you either. I'll just hope that you died of something really painful.
:-) However I die you can rest assured it won't be while fucking a fat chick.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:10 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) However I die you can rest assured it won't be while fucking a fat chick.
I figure it'll happen that one day you dare to make eye contact.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 11:11 AM 08-30-2011
We've agreed on somethings and then again not agreed on something's, but I allways thought you were a great poster.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:13 AM 08-30-2011
I figure it'll happen that one day you dare to make eye contact.
Can you see through those porcine slits or do you need to prop them open with licorice bits?
[Reply]
Page 141 of 152
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up