ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The official 2021 Bring him in for a look? Thread.
Coochie liquor 04:57 PM 03-02-2021
Instead of 100 different threads let’s try to keep all the people we should bring in for a look in this thread.

Kyle Rudolph being released from Vikings. Is he a possible target as TE2 or think he’s gonna want too much?
[Reply]
Stryker 10:16 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Seriously?

There's going to be dozens of good and useful players available. Doing nothing would be monumentally dumb.
Uh, do not recall saying that at all. It is a "wish" not a FINAL decision! Get real already!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Uh, do not recall saying that at all. It is a "wish" not a FINAL decision! Get real already!
You just said they're the only ones worth chasing. What did you mean if you didn't mean they were the only ones worth chasing?
[Reply]
Stryker 10:18 PM 03-03-2021
Seriously?

There's going to be dozens of good and useful players available. Doing nothing would be monumentally dumb.
Dude slow your roll and stop being so aggressive! This has not even begun yet!
Chillaxe already!
[Reply]
Stryker 10:19 PM 03-03-2021
You just said they're the only ones worth chasing. What did you mean if you didn't mean they were the only ones worth chasing?
Of what I would "currently" see as great candidates. Not starting anything other than my "current" opinion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 03-03-2021
Um, okay.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:28 PM 03-03-2021
Um, okay.
Check yourself - of course there are going to be MORE players available but I am stating currently. First of all before this even begins, the Chiefs have to lower the current cap number. That in itself has not even begun! Relax already. It is NOTHING more than "wishing". JC! I am NOT your enemy I am just looking merely at a CURRENT WISH list.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Check yourself - of course there are going to be MORE players available but I am stating currently. First of all before this even begins, the Chiefs have to lower the current cap number. That in itself has not even begun! Relax already. It is NOTHING more than "wishing". JC! I am NOT your enemy I am just looking merely at a CURRENT WISH list.
What are you talking about?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 PM 03-03-2021
There's nothing at all antagonistic in my posts. I was legitimately confused by your previous comments, which you tried to clarify but still didn't make a ton of sense to me. That's all.

As for what is available "now", neither Godwin nor Williams are available now and here shortly, Godwin won't be available at all unless you want to trade 2 first round picks for him. He's going to get tagged.

So when you said "chasing" I'm sure you can understand what I thought that inferred and why I was confused when you said you didn't mean that.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:37 PM 03-03-2021
There's nothing at all antagonistic in my posts. I was legitimately confused by your previous comments, which you tried to clarify but still didn't make a ton of sense to me. That's all.

As for what is available "now", neither Godwin nor Williams are available now and here shortly, Godwin won't be available at all unless you want to trade 2 first round picks for him. He's going to get tagged.

So when you said "chasing" I'm sure you can understand what I thought that inferred and why I was confused when you said you didn't mean that.
Ok whatever man. Not pursuing this any further. Whatever happens happens - YOU WIN! Congrats! :-)

I think what I stated was exactly what it was - A WISH!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 PM 03-03-2021
Sure enough, I guess.

You're not making any sense at all so it's probably best to just let it go.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up