« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos trade for QB Zach Wilson
scho63 06:44 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Jets covering some of his salary. Had nearly nothing in trade value. Oh well
Garage sale QB
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:42 PM 04-22-2024
I imagine the line from Knowmo will be something like, "Does the draft point value matter if it's one slot you were dissatisfied with in the first place? Broncos pick from basically the same spot in the draft and got Zach Wilson basically for free"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:58 PM 04-22-2024
I mean, what else are the gonna do? It makes sense and didn't cost much...and I sincerely doubt this is some kind of bid to "finally beat the Chiefs" or something. They need experienced bodies and Zach certainly fits that bill.

...I'm smiling from ear to ear though...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:00 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I mean, what else are the gonna do? It makes sense and didn't cost much...and I sincerely doubt this is some kind of bid to "finally beat the Chiefs" or something. They need experienced bodies and Zach certainly fits that bill.

...I'm smiling from ear to ear though...
Chiefs win every game they NEEDED to win last year. I'm convinced it was a sick team sleep walking in Pile High. They respected Denver so little that they thought they could just show up and dominate. Can't blame them...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:22 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Chiefs win every game they NEEDED to win last year. I'm convinced it was a sick team sleep walking in Pile High. They respected Denver so little that they thought they could just show up and dominate. Can't blame them...
Oh, agreed. I meant I don't think anyone in Denver is like "NOW we will compete with the Chiefs for the division". They know they are fucked. They basically have to find a way to rebuild, which means a lot of stop gaps. Enter Mr. Wilson.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:05 PM 04-22-2024
There is better than 0% chance he makes something of himself, even if its low %. Its not a bad move for Denver. The Jets on the other hand :-) damn turning the #2 pick overall into a 6th rounder in just a few years is impressive.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:13 PM 04-22-2024

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 05:22 PM 04-22-2024
You just love to see it.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:35 PM 04-22-2024
There's never a positive spin to having Zach Wilson on your team. MHM sure did try though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:42 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's never a positive spin to having Zach Wilson on your team. MHM sure did try though.
Ha… Perna said it best. And this move wasn’t worth any type of spin.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:54 PM 04-22-2024
Spoiler!

[Reply]
stumppy 06:28 PM 04-22-2024
:-)

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:42 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Yes, that was well done. Bravo, Perna.
[Reply]
alanm 07:28 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Perna with a All Timer today. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:29 PM 04-22-2024
To be fair, Zach Wilson has never had good coaching from any of his OCs, iirc. Makes him pretty hard to evaluate.

Not saying I think he's going to become a top-15 QB, because I really doubt that's possible based on the few games I've seen him play so far. But he could easily be significantly better than what I've seen with decent coaching and better OL play.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up