ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing Kareem Hunt killed us
493rd 11:20 AM 10-14-2019
This may seem obvious, but I believe Hunt’s loss created a more glaring void than anyone could’ve imagined. The simple reality is that our offense no longer has the ability to sustain drives because we can’t run the football. It’s easy to bitch at Reid for not running the ball, but the truth is that we can’t block well enough to run the damn ball, and the RBs we have now aren’t capable of creating things on their own. Hunt was and was at the top of the yards after first contact category. Now, no team in the league fears our run game and they’re teeing off on our shitty line as a result.

Getting Fisher back will help, but it won’t change things significantly enough to matter. Until we find another guy in the backfield that commands the oppositions respect, we’ll continue to struggle offensively. There will certainly be games that Mahomes is unstoppable in, but they likely won’t be in January. Damien Williams, McCoy, and the others aren’t nearly good enough.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:36 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is there any doubt that the Browns are going to sneak into the wild card and beat us at Arrowhead, with Hunt scoring the winning touchdown?

Like is there any doubt in the world that that’s exactly what’s going to happen?
Please tell me this is sarcasm. Afraid of the fucking Brownies, cmon man get ahold of yourself.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 AM 11-15-2019
Was surprised kareem didn't look as good. He actually seems like he lost weight. But it's hard to say because kitchens offense sets players up to fail. I was most interested in how they moved him around as a receiver. Don't know why kitchens does that. He's a running back who can catch a ball, not a receiver. Think they split him out wide and in the slot more times in 1 game than the Chiefs did an entire year.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:45 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Not really. He has some good plays in the first quarter, but after that he was basically just a decoy and a lead blocker for Chubb. He didn't even have a carry the whole first half. I don't get how they're using him.
I don't think anyone gets how kitchens uses anybody.
[Reply]
scho63 08:15 AM 11-15-2019
Hurt us yes, killed us no.
[Reply]
Spott 08:24 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is there any doubt that the Browns are going to sneak into the wild card and beat us at Arrowhead, with Hunt scoring the winning touchdown?

Like is there any doubt in the world that that’s exactly what’s going to happen?
I have doubts that either one of us will make the playoffs, but Hunt would put up at least 250 on this defense and wouldn’t fumble like his pathetic replacements.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:42 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Please tell me this is sarcasm. Afraid of the ****ing Brownies, cmon man get ahold of yourself.
We just got beat by Ryan Tannehill and the fucking Titans.
[Reply]
-King- 08:47 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I can't answer your first question. He shouldn't have had to learn that lesson the hard way. Apparently he IS that stupid.

I don't know the answer to your second question either. I suspect it was rhetorical. All I can say is that I am in the group that was incredibly shocked and pissed off when Clark Hunt IMMEDIATELY released Kareem Hunt, especially since he released him for LYING, not for beating up the drunk chick.

Lots of teams have great QB/WR combos. We had a QB/RB/WR combo that was going to be historically great and together for many Super Bowl runs. Clark Hunt completely ****ed that up.
Kareem Hunt fucked that up. At most he would have been here for last year and this year before we let him go in FA. Unless you're a fan of paying RBs top dollar, especially RBs that take a lot of contact.

Kareem put himself in a position to be on the commissioners exempt list the last half of the season last year and 8 games this year. That's his fault. We'd still have the same record now with him that we do without him. Would probably be nice to have him down the stretch, but he fucked us last year and this year.
[Reply]
-King- 08:47 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
I have doubts that either one of us will make the playoffs, but Hunt would put up at least 250 on this defense and wouldn’t fumble like his pathetic replacements.
So you have the raiders winning the division?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:49 AM 11-15-2019
I have heard dozens of times on this board that running backs are a dime a dozen.

Just get another one.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:53 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
unless Kareem Hunt learned how to play defense he wasnt going to help win crap
ding ding.../ end of thread
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:10 AM 11-15-2019
From watching that game last night, the Eagles, the Seahawks, just about any good team could get a lot more out of OBJ, Landry and Hunt then that coach of the Browns. I think he's a ****ing loser when it comes to offensive chemistry, play calling and leadership. He looks like the guy that should be cutting my lawn and no offense to landscapers.

[Reply]
TEX 09:29 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Kareem Hunt ****ed that up. At most he would have been here for last year and this year before we let him go in FA. Unless you're a fan of paying RBs top dollar, especially RBs that take a lot of contact.

Kareem put himself in a position to be on the commissioners exempt list the last half of the season last year and 8 games this year. That's his fault. We'd still have the same record now with him that we do without him. Would probably be nice to have him down the stretch, but he ****ed us last year and this year.
Naw. We beat the Titans with him.. He would have been eligible to play. He gets two yards regardless if Andy decided to throw it to him or hand off. He was a huge loss and is severely missed. It sucks, but it is what it is...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:31 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I have heard dozens of times on this board that running backs are a dime a dozen.

Just get another one.
They are, which is why you can't help but laugh every time Pitt gets emotional about it.
[Reply]
TEX 09:34 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Please tell me this is sarcasm. Afraid of the ****ing Brownies, cmon man get ahold of yourself.
I dont think its fear of the Browns as much as it is BECAUSE CHIEFS.
[Reply]
loochy 09:36 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
He looks like the guy that should be cutting my lawn and no offense to landscapers.

That doesn't make sense. He's not Mexican.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up