ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing Kareem Hunt killed us
493rd 11:20 AM 10-14-2019
This may seem obvious, but I believe Hunt’s loss created a more glaring void than anyone could’ve imagined. The simple reality is that our offense no longer has the ability to sustain drives because we can’t run the football. It’s easy to bitch at Reid for not running the ball, but the truth is that we can’t block well enough to run the damn ball, and the RBs we have now aren’t capable of creating things on their own. Hunt was and was at the top of the yards after first contact category. Now, no team in the league fears our run game and they’re teeing off on our shitty line as a result.

Getting Fisher back will help, but it won’t change things significantly enough to matter. Until we find another guy in the backfield that commands the oppositions respect, we’ll continue to struggle offensively. There will certainly be games that Mahomes is unstoppable in, but they likely won’t be in January. Damien Williams, McCoy, and the others aren’t nearly good enough.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:20 PM 10-15-2019
Kareem Hunt is not the problem. We only have 2 of the some OL from when Hunt was doing well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:34 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I don’t believe it killed us at all, Williams stepped right in and it was almost like we didn’t miss a beat... we just transferred from power to speed

Looking at our backs right now, I’m pleased

All three of them produce when given an opportunity to do so, Hunt cut his own throat, moving on...
Shady and Damien have really shitty contact balance.

I hate the idea, if making it harder on PMII especially when he's injured
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:46 PM 10-15-2019
Look numbnut huny was a hell of talent but he fucking lied his ass off. If he would of been honest he would of still be on the team. Stop crying about it and let watch the chiefs beat the donkey!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10-15-2019, 08:21 PM
This message has been deleted by Mama Hip Rockets.
Pitt Gorilla 09:47 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I don’t believe it killed us at all, Williams stepped right in and it was almost like we didn’t miss a beat... we just transferred from power to speed

Looking at our backs right now, I’m pleased

All three of them produce when given an opportunity to do so, Hunt cut his own throat, moving on...
Damien Williams is hot garbage.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:49 PM 10-17-2019
McCoy should be the Number one back getting at least 20 carries a game
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:55 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
McCoy should be the Number one back getting at least 20 carries a game
20 for him and 10 for Darwin please. Maybe this injury to the MVP will be a longterm good thing for us.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:57 PM 11-14-2019
Watching the game tonight on DVR (got off work at 9), and Kareem is balling out in this game so far.

He's turned Cleveland offense from dumpster fire to professional.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:00 PM 11-14-2019
If we wouldn't have cut Hunt we most likely wouldn't have Tyreek today... Which would any of you prefer?
[Reply]
Hoover 10:10 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we wouldn't have cut Hunt we most likely wouldn't have Tyreek today... Which would any of you prefer?
?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:14 PM 11-14-2019
You think they would've cut Tyreek if the Hunt fiasco hadn't have happened?

Interesting take.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:17 PM 11-14-2019
After weathering a PR storm from kicking that skallywag bitch the Tyreek situation would probably have been too much

Tyreek situation benefitted a bit from us cutting hunt before

guessing that is what was being referred to
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:27 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Point is that nobody is afraid of anyone in our backfield. Teams had to pick their poison when we had Kareem. And the dude was awesome catching the football. Look at any of Reid’s teams historically and there was always a feature back that teams had to account for. We don’t have anything near that now.
McCoy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM 11-14-2019
I mean, there’s zero actual evidence for this nonsense, but you do you.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:37 PM 11-14-2019
Watching Hunt wearing that fugly jersey makes me sad....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:37 PM 11-14-2019
Draft a good rb
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up