ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 181
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 11:02 PM 04-24-2019
Version 2019.

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

2. Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:
Here is a list of the 159 prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year. 5/6

View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
My guess they take Williams #1
That would be the safest way to go for sure

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Murray
Agreed, but it’s gonna take some big balls to go #1 at QB two years in a row... Keims job will hinge on its success
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That would be the safest way to go for sure

Agreed, but it’s gonna take some big balls to go #1 at QB two years in a row... Keims job will hinge on its success
50-50 he's fired after the draft

Extreme DUI and a 2 win season isn't a great resume for the last year
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:47 PM 04-25-2019
My hot take is that by Friday night - maybe sooner - Patrick Peterson will be a Kansas City Chief and Arizona will own both of our 2019 2nd round draft picks.

It's happening boys. And as long as we're even reasonably lucky in terms of injuries, we're winning the next 2 Super Bowls.

You heard it here first.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:48 PM 04-25-2019

Didn’t know about the DUI, yeah he is surely on very thin ice
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Didn’t know about the DUI, yeah he is surely on very thin ice
Was suspended for the first month of the season. Kyler Murray #1 overall and promptly trading Rosen for a sack of dicks could be Kliffyboy running the draft until they insert a new GM.
[Reply]
DrRyan 04:53 PM 04-25-2019

Nearly 0% chance he is fired after the draft. If they were going to axe him that would have been done long ago. What reason would they possibly have to let him hire his second coach in two years, let him navigate the draft only to fire him immediately following? That make ZERO sense.

In the offseason, maybe, but even then, are you going to force Kingsbury on a new GM? Absolutely no logical explanation they would fire him after the draft.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:55 PM 04-25-2019
I've never french-kissed another male before, but if Brett Veach gets Peterson...
[Reply]
DrRyan 04:56 PM 04-25-2019
Was suspended for the first month of the season. Kyler Murray #1 overall and promptly trading Rosen for a sack of dicks could be Kliffyboy running the draft until they insert a new GM.
Exactly the opposite of that is what has been happening with the Cardinals. Kingsbury has in every perceivable way deferred to Keim since he arrived.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 04-25-2019
I forget which, but either Patrick or Eisen said today that he basically has no power within that organization right now, a noob with much to prove
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Nearly 0% chance he is fired after the draft. If they were going to axe him that would have been done long ago. What reason would they possibly have to let him hire his second coach in two years, let him navigate the draft only to fire him immediately following? That make ZERO sense.

In the offseason, maybe, but even then, are you going to force Kingsbury on a new GM? Absolutely no logical explanation they would fire him after the draft.
It happens. Look at Buffalo.

You keep the lame duck GM till after the draft so they don't leak the entire draft board to others.
[Reply]
DrRyan 05:13 PM 04-25-2019
It happens. Look at Buffalo.

You keep the lame duck GM till after the draft so they don't leak the entire draft board to others.
I think I would set the line at +400, maybe +500 for him being fired after the draft, or even before training camp. Very unlikely before the end of the season. If Kingsbury is a complete abortion as a HC then anything is possible. This is the 3rd HC he has hired now, he has drafted pretty horribly, but for some reason, Bidwell seems to love the guy.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:17 PM 04-25-2019

Here is the report from KCTV and parts of the 11 min audio recording of a conversation between Tyreek Hill and his fiancee. pic.twitter.com/aBrAEg85L2

— Kevin Steele (@FantasyWrath13) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
“Daddy you’re mean”

KILL ME NOW GOD
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've never french-kissed another male before, but if Brett Veach gets Peterson...

Can this really happen?
[Reply]
Bump 05:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
My hot take is that by Friday night - maybe sooner - Patrick Peterson will be a Kansas City Chief and Arizona will own both of our 2019 2nd round draft picks.

It's happening boys. And as long as we're even reasonably lucky in terms of injuries, we're winning the next 2 Super Bowls.

You heard it here first.
would be cool
[Reply]
Page 10 of 181
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up