ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
notorious 07:04 PM 12-25-2019
Livestream. :-)

Ask him what team he is a fan of........
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:16 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I think getting rid of Sammy would be a mistake.
Agreed, hopefully he'll take a 5-8 mil deal which is what he's worth.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:17 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Livestream. :-)

Ask him what team he is a fan of........
Huskers, Pats and Chiefs.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:19 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
How will we replace his shit production?
Season isnt over yet. And a new season is just about to start.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:44 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
How will we replace his shit production?
IN before "clutch in playoffs gives you license to suck mediocre penis for 4 months"!
[Reply]
notorious 10:45 PM 12-25-2019
Exactly. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:12 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I thought he'd have a big year and was a pretty sure bet to return in 2020, but 50 catches for 650 and 3 TD at a cost of almost 20 million this year makes me think he'll be gone in the off-season.
It's kind of a no brainer. The production does not equal the cost.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:39 AM 12-26-2019
I think getting rid of Sammy would be a mistake.
I think there's no more than a 15% chance Watkins is on this team next year. I'd love to keep him around too, but not at anywhere close to that price tag. Think Robinson likely will be gone too and the offense will have to find ways to work with Hardman and Pringle as the second WR options after Hill.
[Reply]
TEX 09:20 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It's kind of a no brainer. The production does not equal the cost.
Yep. And it never has, so...:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:24 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think there's no more than a 15% chance Watkins is on this team next year. I'd love to keep him around too, but not at anywhere close to that price tag. Think Robinson likely will be gone too and the offense will have to find ways to work with Hardman and Pringle as the second WR options after Hill.
ah it's 0%.

I don't hate Watkins or anything, but his inability to stay on the field is a major problem, and you don't pay a guy with what, 600 yards $20 million.

He gone.

In retrospect, Veach's worst signing in pay/performance ratio.

I ain't mad, it was worth the risk, but the gamble on Watkins' health didn't really pay off.

You have several options already on the roster to replace/improve that production.

Hardman will certainly take a bigger role. D Rob if you want to keep him-he's dependable. Pringle has shown promise.
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:36 AM 12-26-2019
It's time for Hardman to rise. Also the Jags are going to pick up Watkins and Robinson because we love retreads. Smh. :-)
[Reply]
crispystl 11:54 AM 12-26-2019

Hahahahahaha. Yeaaaaahhh you can’t be both. Bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 01:37 PM 12-26-2019
Are the Pats a baseball team?
[Reply]
lcarus 01:41 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We have Kemp on the practice squad still? I think he could come in and fill Robinsons shoes pretty easily.
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:06 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
ah it's 0%.

I don't hate Watkins or anything, but his inability to stay on the field is a major problem, and you don't pay a guy with what, 600 yards $20 million.

He gone.

In retrospect, Veach's worst signing in pay/performance ratio.

I ain't mad, it was worth the risk, but the gamble on Watkins' health didn't really pay off.

You have several options already on the roster to replace/improve that production.

Hardman will certainly take a bigger role. D Rob if you want to keep him-he's dependable. Pringle has shown promise.
I think it was a great contract structure, and everyone knew he was gone next year, when you save 13m against the cap if he's not on the team. It was purposefully done this way. There was 0 intention of ever paying Sammy 20m.

He averaged 16m a year on his contract... also outproduced in 2019 the likes of:

Ty Hilton
Adam Thielen
Alshon Jeffery
Brandin Cooks

Who all average between 11m-16m a year on their contracts.

The Chiefs were a matchup mayhem for anyone trying to contain Kelce / Tyreek / Hunt / Watkins last year.

Top 5 All time offense.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up