ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 34
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
kcpasco 08:13 PM 04-25-2019
Crystal’s gf got a pay day.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Can you deny?
What am I suppose to deny again? Remind me.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
What am I suppose to deny again? Remind me.
Either scenario is possible
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well I would think "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" could definitely be taken as a threat. Personally if i told someone that i'm meaning it as threat.
I threatened to have my ex-wife's new husband's legs broken, and threatened to beat his ass...while on a recording she was serruptitiously making in order to bait me into admitting that I abused her during our marriage while we were fighting for custody.

She lied and twisted the truth and had me so ****ed up that I said some shit I shouldn't have said.

The woman who used to punch herself in the face when she was pregnant to try and get me in trouble (like the cops couldn't tell she punched herself...)

She got things so twisted in her head, she really actually believed I physically abused her, when the worst thing I ever did physically was restrain her.

She got me so frustrated and so twisted that I said a LOT of things I shouldn't have said.

Hot, crazy chicks with the voodoo can have that effect.

I smell Crystal Espinosa here.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:15 PM 04-25-2019
Either scenario is possible
Can you be a bit more specific on what the other scenario was?
[Reply]
jettio 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And yet the DA saw the evidence of abuse and thought a crime was committed.

But everyone can keep acting like getting your ass whipped as a child entitles you to ignore what a DA has labeled abuse.
That was dishonorable for the DA to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state required for the "crime"

If he is bound by confidentiality to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state, then cowardly claiming "crime" is just race-baiting the portion of the mob that is susceptible to race baiting.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?
Then why were no charges filed genius?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
DFS typically wants to keep kids united with the family, since it's pretty traumatic for a kid to be removed from their home. I don't think the kid gets removed if he accidentally broke his arm. If tyreek was playing too rough he might attend parenting classes. Removing a kid is tough and requires that the state convince a judge that a child is immediate danger by remaining at home.

Is it impossible for the state to be wrong? No of course not but tyreek did choke his pregnant girlfriend, there's a history of domestic violence there.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Then why were no charges filed genius?
Because the mother admitted that she fucking defended him the first time questions were brought up.

Did you even listen to the audio?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:17 PM 04-25-2019
Can you be a bit more specific on what the other scenario was?
Hopeless.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:18 PM 04-25-2019
Hopeless.
I'm asking you to explain this other scenario I'm suppose to deny and you can't do it. Why am I the hopeless one?

You could even simply link me to your scenario game that you initially posted but you cant even do that.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
That was dishonorable for the DA to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state required for the "crime"

If he is bound by confidentiality to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state, then cowardly claiming "crime" is just race-baiting the portion of the mob that is susceptible to race baiting.
I felt from the beginning the need to have a press conference to announce no charges were being filed was kind of odd. And that it was more of an implication of guilt.

but that's not in my wheel house and could be perfectly normal. :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:19 PM 04-25-2019
I'm asking you to explain this other scenario I'm suppose to deny and you can't do it. Why am I the hopeless one?
Because youre just stringing it along. It’s literally the two stances in the entire thread, yet I need to elaborate?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Crystal’s gf got a pay day.
Yeah, if she wanted a payday, she went to KCTV5. I bet they were willing to pay more than TMZ.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:21 PM 04-25-2019
Because the mother admitted that she ****ing defended him the first time questions were brought up.

Did you even listen to the audio?
Yes, she did admit to perjury.

Which means that she's a liar and we can't believe a single thing she's ever said, other than that she lied and she's a liar.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 34
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up