ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 52
« First < 2424849505152
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm definitely rooting for whichever Canadian team makes it through in the West. It's not even that I'm all that bitter about the Avs losing to Dallas - I just feel like it's a shame that no Canadian team has won it for 30 years.

I'm on the EDM train, but watching them, and VAN for that matter, I have real doubts they can beat DAL.

But yeah, I'm kind of hoping that a CAN team will finally win a Cup this year. Been too long really.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:50 PM Today
I'll have to get a better feel for the Canucks tonight, given they're always the late game and at least tonight they're starting 1-2 hours earlier.

The Stars weren't a great match up for the Avalanche and I think they're a plain bad match up for the Oilers, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:16 PM Today
Game on
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:38 PM Today
Feel like there's a lot of extra/unnecessary passing by EDM. Sometimes just shoot it instead of making that extra-neat pass.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 08:18 PM Today
Silovs standing on his head
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:18 PM Today
Uh, so what's wrong with McDavid? He had a wide open goal from about 17 feet away and he passes?
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 08:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Uh, so what's wrong with McDavid? He had a wide open goal from about 17 feet away and he passes?
No doubt he should of shot there
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Tundra Scout:
No doubt he should of shot there

It's already the 4th or 5th time I've seen him do that this series. Last two or three games, iirc. Passing up perfectly great shot opportunities from close range.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 08:44 PM Today
This one’s ovah
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:48 PM Today
The Canucks should be down by 6 in this game
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:49 PM Today
So any chance at all for VAN to come baCK?
[Reply]
Page 52 of 52
« First < 2424849505152
Up