ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry to visit NFL teams starting with the Cowboys
Iconic 05:45 PM 03-18-2019

Source: Former #Chiefs S and new free agent Eric Berry is visiting the #Cowboys on Tuesday. His first visit. They have a need there...

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 18, 2019

IMO needs its own thread, simply for the amount of butt hurt that will ensue lmao
[Reply]
Frazod 09:34 AM 03-22-2019
I heard the Cowboys are going to hire these guys in case his spirit shows up.

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:38 AM 03-22-2019
Cowboys ride horses.....

.....he be scared of horses....

.....not going be a cowboy
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:31 PM 03-23-2019
Has he signed anywhere yet?
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:51 PM 03-23-2019
On a side note, has any other Chief that has left this year thanked the Chiefs for their time here?

https://twitter.com/mmorse61/status/...759904770?s=21

https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...341240321?s=21
[Reply]
Dante84 09:58 PM 03-23-2019
Conley did
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:01 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Conley did
https://twitter.com/_flight17_/statu...313581056?s=21
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:53 AM 03-24-2019
Berry must be absolutely toast if the Cowboys chose to sign George Iloka over him
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:56 AM 03-24-2019
He’s a flyer kind of signing, not one you make when you see yourselves as contending and need to solve that position for one or two years and move on. A guy who has basically missed 3 of the last 5 seasons is going to get a ‘prove it’ kind of deal
[Reply]
Iconic 06:40 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
On a side note, has any other Chief that has left this year thanked the Chiefs for their time here?
Same thing I noticed. What's with our two biggest stars practically ignoring the fans with any acknowledgement. I thought maybe they'd do it after they sign somewhere else in a statement but Houston still hasn't.

There's clearly a lot of truth to the rumors. These guys weren't the happiest to be here.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:42 AM 03-24-2019
Berry doesn't want to play.

Then end...
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:38 AM 03-24-2019
He needs that guaranteed money
[Reply]
FAX 07:47 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Same thing I noticed. What's with our two biggest stars practically ignoring the fans with any acknowledgement. I thought maybe they'd do it after they sign somewhere else in a statement but Houston still hasn't.

There's clearly a lot of truth to the rumors. These guys weren't the happiest to be here.
It is definitely odd ...

It makes you wonder about possibilities. Were these guys sick of Sutton and his scheme? Or, perhaps they were pissed about the quality of teammates around them? Or, are they just upset that Veach gave them the boot?

If Berry plays this year ... anywhere ... I will smell rats.

FAX
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:57 AM 03-24-2019
This was posted in another thread. Seems like MVPII was playing against 2 defenses last seasons. The opponents and the Chiefs.

“Some of the rumors that are filtering out if true make me lose some respect for Berry. Berry, Houston, Peters, Ford and Bailey grousing about offensive lineman getting extended before them. Sitting out of practice after being cleared to go. Ford blaming sutton for having to difficult a defensive scheme and just wanting to get after QB.

But most of all Berry after finally getting his payday granted a catastrophe immediately hops a plane to Tennessee is met at airport by press and criticized the Chiefs organization for taking to long.

Then on top all that gets team captain and does not show to OTAs along with Houston and Peters. Then the Haglands Berry is cleared by doctors to practice and play and told its a pain management issue. Wont practice then practices on Weds sets thursdays tells team friday he thinks he can go on game day. Shows up 8:45 days of games and says can go leaving very little time to change game planning. This happened more than a few times.

Sounds to me all the right people have been cleared out if true.”
[Reply]
Kman34 07:59 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
It is definitely odd ...

It makes you wonder about possibilities. Were these guys sick of Sutton and his scheme? Or, perhaps they were pissed about the quality of teammates around them? Or, are they just upset that Veach gave them the boot?

If Berry plays this year ... anywhere ... I will smell rats.

FAX
Or maybe they read CP and saw how we were ready to kick them to the curb.... they don’t owe me anything...
[Reply]
Rausch 08:00 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Or maybe they read CP and saw how we were ready to kick them to the curb.... they don’t owe me anything...
Or perhaps Berry never plays again...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up