ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:39 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Not sure what your post is arguing from my own. I stated that the talent is there.

Just going through my aforementioned 4 things..

( 3, as we accept 1 was Smith not stepping it up)...

what does your post disagree with?

- poor run game. (ranked 20th) You say no?
- top 5 % in dropped passes? (ranked 4th worst) You say no?
- everyone bitched heavily about Andy's game planning.. now, no?
This.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:40 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Don't you know it's Smith's fault that Charles/Tamba/Flowers went down with injury? Also his fault Bowe is a diva and couldn't keep his feet inbounds on a perfect throw to set up the score.
it's not as if the Chiefs' defense gave up 5 second half TDs.. 4 of them being at or under 2 minutes a piece. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:40 AM 05-18-2017

- poor run game. (ranked 20th) You say no?
- top 5 % in dropped passes? (ranked 4th worst) You say no?
- everyone bitched heavily about Andy's game planning.. now, no?
I disagree that we had a bad running game. We had injury issues at HB (we were 3 and 4 deep by the end of the year.)

Andy's play calling is predictable once he's off script.

When he plans his first 15 plays it seems like they all work. We start off hot a lot. After that he seems to have very little feel of the flow of the game...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:43 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Because I wanted to see what the **** Murray had to offer with no expectations of him. I never wanted Alex Smith so I've never bailed on the team just Alex Smith.

I want to watch a home grown quarterback we drafted play. That is not unrealistic expectations of the franchise to root for.
A season that panned out to be one the greatest comeback seasons in Chiefs/NFL history....and you were the guy lobbying to give reps to a #163 NFL draft pick.
:-)

Maybe you'll think twice before throwing shit my way here on out.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:44 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I disagree that we had a bad running game. We had injury issues at HB (we were 3 and 4 deep by the end of the year.)

Andy's play calling is predictable once he's off script.

When he plans his first 15 plays it seems like they all work. We start off hot a lot. After that he seems to have very little feel of the flow of the game...
ok interesting. I felt like the OL run blocking was miserable. (some of which centered around Andy being predictable)

Again though.. my point was that there is plenty of talent on the offense... but when all 4 aspects I described are underperforming? it is very difficult to beat the best that the AFC has to offer.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:44 AM 05-18-2017
A season that panned out to be one the greatest comeback seasons in Chiefs/NFL history....and you were the guy lobbying to give reps to a #163 NFL draft pick.

Maybe you'll think twice before throwing shit my away here on out.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:44 AM 05-18-2017
it's not as if the Chiefs' defense gave up 5 second half TDs.. 4 of them being at or under 2 minutes a piece. :-)
Alex Smith's fault for not recovering the fumble - CP

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 05-18-2017
Injuries.

See....I can use that excuse too.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:46 AM 05-18-2017
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=104
Remember when you bailed on this team and wanted Murray in to be the QBOTF
God you are one creepy dude going back digging up a post from two years ago.

You are a creepy dude.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:47 AM 05-18-2017
I felt like the OL run blocking was miserable. (some of which centered around Andy being predictable)
While most here disagree I think our O line is mostly miserable.

I like our C (a pick I was against at the time) is solid and EVERYONE else could be improved upon.

Again though.. my point was that there is plenty of talent on the offense... but when all 4 aspects I described are underperforming? it is very difficult to beat the best that the AFC has to offer.
We didn't play the best team the AFC had to offer.

We lost to a potent offese and a complete dog$#it secondary we never truly attempted to exploit...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:48 AM 05-18-2017
Enough with the excuses.

No team has elite play from every position on offense. The Chiefs had 2 all pro's, a rock solid OL, a WR voted in the top 100 by the players and a RB that had over 4 YPC.

QB has to put the team over the top and Alex didn't do it. We would have been 14-2 if Alex hadn't thrown the 2 horrible end zone picks and we would have beaten the Steelers if he had a spine and went for Hill.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:49 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
God you are one creepy dude going back digging up a post from two years ago.

You are a creepy dude.
Search function is like that bat shit crazy ex girlfriend who reappears out of nowhere :-)

You can run, but you can't hide.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:51 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
While most here disagree I think our O line is mostly miserable.

I like our C (a pick I was against at the time) is solid and EVERYONE else could be improved upon.

We didn't play the best team the AFC had to offer.

We lost to a potent offese and a complete dog$#it secondary we never truly attempted to exploit...
I think this is the best OL that KC has had in years.. that it overall is above average, if the run blocking improves. Maybe the QB being #1? in getting the ball out quickly helps to mask the pass pro issues.

I meant when we play the better (best of) teams in the AFC.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:53 AM 05-18-2017
Alex Smith's fault for not recovering the fumble - CP

Fucking Kendrick Lewis, man. He really fucked us that game.

Nice stick by Berry, though, as usual.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:57 AM 05-18-2017
I think this is the best OL that KC has had in years.. that it overall is above average...
It's not.

It's a collection of athletic guys, who can move, but we don't truly use a zone blocking scheme so it makes no fucking sense.

Dallas has a great line because they drafted those guys to MAUL the people in front of them.

We drafted athletes we thought we could shape into lineman...
[Reply]
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up