ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes Contract:"worst deal done in the NFL in the last 20 years.”
Tribal Warfare 01:18 PM 07-14-2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:45 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Quoting other agents as if their opinions matter-lol
Other agents are going to diss it because they want to steal Mahomes for themselves.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 03:40 PM 07-14-2020
You watch these clowns to chuckle not to learn.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:50 PM 07-14-2020
I think Mahomes realizes he is the face of the NFL. That comes with a lot of sponsors, to keep them and stay the face of the NFL you need to win. They say once you reach a certain salary the importance of money shifts. It's much less than a million dollars a year. His guaranteed money is enough to set someone for life. I can see him and his agent looking long term at sponsorships and other ways to make his money while keeping the team competitive.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:26 PM 07-14-2020
I'd have those words taped to my locker.

Funny, how SO MANY underrated him during the draft, only to get knocked in the dirt. Take out Dee Ford, and the kid would most likely would have btb Championships and MVP's.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Will be fun to watch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:29 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
So bad, we just signed Chris Jones.

They hate us cause they ain't us.
They weren't saying it was bad for us.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:38 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'd have those words taped to my locker.

Funny, how SO MANY underrated him during the draft, only to get knocked in the dirt. Take out Dee Ford, and the kid would most likely would have btb Championships and MVP's.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Will be fun to watch.
It would have been so much fun beating the Rams that year. Pay back for losing one of the best games ever played in the NFL earlier in the season. And you know it would have happened. Andy and Pat would have taken the experience from the first game and ripped the Rams apart. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up