ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Agrees to 4-Year Contract Extension Ahead of Deadline
Shaid 11:37 AM 07-14-2020
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ad-of-deadline

While the deadline is approaching, the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to a four-year contract extension with defensive tackle Chris Jones, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen.

Schefter noted the deal is worth $85 million with $60 million guaranteed.

The Chiefs placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on Jones in March, guaranteeing him $16.1 million for the upcoming season. He and Kansas City have until 4 p.m. ET Wednesday to finalize a long-term contract.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:03 PM 07-14-2020
Watch Veach get Ward signed to an extension, too....just to put another ! on this offseason.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:04 PM 07-14-2020

Solid. Nice bang for ya buck. https://t.co/WAm0uzAwXN

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) July 14, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:04 PM 07-14-2020
I never lost faith that this would happen

He wanted to be here and we wanted him here, now if we can just have a season...
[Reply]
BossChief 03:09 PM 07-14-2020
I’ve got to be honest. I thought he was long gone until the megaextention of Mahomes hit. Chris comments about the situation and the numbers just didn’t seem to be there.

This is an amazing moment.

We’re about to be the first team to win 3 titles in a row.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:10 PM 07-14-2020
steaming ironwood hair curler
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:11 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Good god son. Do you understand thread topics?
[Reply]
eDave 03:20 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Is it safe to come out from under my desk yet?
Yes.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:25 PM 07-14-2020
IDK how Veach did it, but he did it. I'm astounded by the body of work he's put in since taking over as GM. I've never seen anything like this. It's special.

And hats off to Pat for working with the team to put forth a flexible deal that he gets paid and the team can retain key talent like Chris Jones.

Amazing owner, GM, coach, and team. All winners.

Let's go!
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:29 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Good god son. Do you understand thread topics?
to be fair, its part of the Mahomes effect.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:31 PM 07-14-2020
Maybe I missed it but did anyone post the pic of Randy Marsh covered in his own semen?

I’m a little disappointed I didn’t see that one in such an important and sexually arousing thread.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:32 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yes.

[Reply]
Sorce 03:39 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
IDK how Veach did it, but he did it. I'm astounded by the body of work he's put in since taking over as GM. I've never seen anything like this. It's special.

And hats off to Pat for working with the team to put forth a flexible deal that he gets paid and the team can retain key talent like Chris Jones.

Amazing owner, GM, coach, and team. All winners.

Let's go!
He said in a recent interview that he has a team for cap stuff. I think he's a good leader that realizes he can't do everything and surrounds himself with capable people. The leaders that fail are the ones who try to micromanage everything. Surround yourself with good people and recognize them when they do well.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:45 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Wasn’t that Ben Niemann who obliterated Jimmy G?
You’re thinking of the following drive. Both critical hits, but Niemann’s hit is remembered more because of the time it happened in the game, I think.

Hitchens’ hit happened on the previous series when the Chiefs were down 20-10. Jimmy G. was pulling off his best Brady impression until Hitchens‘ hit. Jimmy went full Cassel after.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:51 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
You’re thinking of the following drive. Both critical hits, but Niemann’s hit is remembered more because of the time it happened in the game, I think.

Hitchens’ hit happened on the previous series when the Chiefs were down 20-10. Jimmy G. was pulling off his best Brady impression until Hitchens hit. He went full Cassel after.
Who was it that had the shot that definitely got a bit high on Grapes?

That was Niemann's wasn't it?

#Becausechiefs died right then. 100 times out of 100 that was a flag in years past. By the letter of the rulebook it maybe should have been, but that's the way that hit has been taught for decades and he clearly slid up Grape's shoulder.

But that helmet clearly popped and I was dead certain we were boned. When a flag didn't come out, it was like the sun emerging from the clouds after a biblical flood...
[Reply]
MGRS13 03:57 PM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:

This is an amazing moment.

We’re about to be the first team to win 3 titles in a row.
Boom! Yep. The ring will simply say best team ever. Can’t wait for the donkey tears this will cause.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up