ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>The Last Dance
KurtCobain 06:57 PM 04-19-2020
I'm pumped up for this. On ESPN.
[Reply]
sedated 07:02 PM 04-19-2020
Same. I assume this will be the focus of sports talk for the next 5 weeks, other than the draft.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:16 PM 04-19-2020
Jordan is going to get destroyed on Twitter. People are going to realize what an asshole he is. He was so damn good and was perfect for the era of the highlight. His lifestyle would get destroyed in today's social media world.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:24 PM 04-19-2020
We all know he's an asshole, right? I don't feel like there's too much that can change that. Still love him.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:00 PM 04-19-2020
Still love that Bulls intro. And the Bulls management have to be the biggest fucking idiots on the planet to break up the greatest team ever.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:41 PM 04-19-2020
I'm too young to remember the Michael who was humble coming out of North Carolina. Seeing him on the show not being the usual cocky Jordan that I'm used to is very weird.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:45 PM 04-19-2020
Skip Carrey Harry Carrey son doing some basketball!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:53 PM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Jordan is going to get destroyed on Twitter. People are going to realize what an asshole he is. He was so damn good and was perfect for the era of the highlight. His lifestyle would get destroyed in today's social media world.
I respectfully disagree about getting destroyed. Most wouldn’t care because of his greatness on the court. And for those who did he’d send a definitive F.U. by raising his game to another level.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:55 PM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Still love that Bulls intro. And the Bulls management have to be the biggest ****ing idiots on the planet to break up the greatest team ever.
This times 1000
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:20 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
MJ had final say over content/editing, so anything in there he approved of.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:22 PM 04-20-2020
I'd like to hear the real story about playing baseball. No fucking way he just up and left basketball to play minor league baseball.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:16 AM 04-21-2020
Definitely prefer the gold chains Jordan era over the beret wearing Jordan era
[Reply]
BWillie 07:07 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'd like to hear the real story about playing baseball. No ****ing way he just up and left basketball to play minor league baseball.
I doubt they touch on that. It was a de facto punishment though. The NBA was pumping full speed ahead, at a level of popularity never achieved before. It was punishment for gambling. His dad was also murdered because he owed bookies some money, and he just decided he wasn't going to pay them because he's Michael Jordan.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:18 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I doubt they touch on that. It was a de facto punishment though. The NBA was pumping full speed ahead, at a level of popularity never achieved before. It was punishment for gambling. His dad was also murdered because he owed bookies some money, and he just decided he wasn't going to pay them because he's Michael Jordan.
So he's the reason his dad died? I assumed he left cause his dad died. Didn't know much about gambling
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 04-21-2020
just watched the first two episodes. Great stuff. Most of the Krause issues we knew about on some level, but to actually see it is another thing.

Another interesting item is just how similar MJ's beginnings are to Mahomes' now. Did anyone else notice the paper headline "A Star is Born"? And how a lot of the language that players used to describe MJ vs. how players talk about Pat now?

Can't wait for the next episode.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up