ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>The Last of Us Part 2
Sure-Oz 02:48 PM 09-24-2019
Yes....I'm ready someone add the trailer... Release date below.

@Naughty_Dog: The Last of Us Part II launches 02.21.2020.

Watch our new trailer, learn about our Collector’s and Ellie Editions, and more: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...ruary-21-2020/ https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/stat...079938/video/1

The Last of Us Part II – Release Date Reveal Trai…: https://youtu.be/II5UsqP2JAk
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:34 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I havent finished the original either.

Mostly because i don't have the patience for it. The slow-mo stealth killing is fun at times, but when it's one of those long ass segments that takes 15 minutes just to get through, only to die and have to do it AGAIN....that shit gets old.
I was in the same spot. Started playing with the walk-through open on my laptop for when I got stuck. Also started playing it on easy and went call of duty style.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:14 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I havent finished the original either.

Mostly because i don't have the patience for it. The slow-mo stealth killing is fun at times, but when it's one of those long ass segments that takes 15 minutes just to get through, only to die and have to do it AGAIN....that shit gets old.

Yep, that’s an issue too. I fired it up long ago and I’m still in the early stages. Like, haven’t even come across any of the zombie things yet. Creeping around random thugs just wasn’t tickling my fancy so I lost interest.

I watched the shit out of the “game movie” on Youtube though. Great game, great story.
[Reply]
Talisman 02:49 PM 09-25-2019
I went Xbox 360 last round, so I didn't get to play it until I got a PS4 and they released the remastered version. I had heard about The Last of Us and it, along with the Uncharted games, were on my must play list once I swung back to Playstation.

Based on suggestions from others, I set it to hard to give it more of a survivalist feel with limited ammo and supplies. I liked the stealth aspect and the gameplay itself felt visceral. The set pieces and cut scenes were top notch and the whole experience was cinematic enough that my wife even sat and watched me play on occasion.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd put it up there with my top 5 gaming experiences. Extremely psyched for the second one. Hope it can meet my rather high expectations.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:36 PM 09-25-2019
this is exclusive to Sony right? I hocked my Xbox because I was misinformed that Dying Light 2 was coming out on the next platform - which is my dumbass fault - so yeah looks like I'll be getting a PS4
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:39 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
:-)

They can be stressful.

Dying Light got my heart pumping. Mad dashes back to safe areas as the sun sets and the crazy fast/strong zombies start to come out.
I maxed out Crane in DL - my favorite all-time game - w/ Mafia 2 a close 2nd - both very beatable.
[Reply]
Hboosboy 05:22 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Its free next month on PS+.
I hear an echo...
[Reply]
Stryker 06:26 PM 09-25-2019
Hands down The Last of Us was an incredible game and an incredible experience. I normally hate stealth type games but this one makes you feel satisfied when you get through those levels. It is a slow and steady pace but the story line and experience is 100% Will definitely get this one.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:27 PM 09-25-2019
Oh and I played the PS4 remastered version
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:44 PM 09-25-2019
The story was what sucked me in and the incredible graphics. I loved the uncharted series as well. I have a feeling this will be game of the year.
[Reply]
kepp 11:22 AM 09-26-2019

They can be stressful.

Dying Light got my heart pumping. Mad dashes back to safe areas as the sun sets and the crazy fast/strong zombies start to come out.
I found myself standing up and bouncing on my toes trying to will the guy to run faster....stressful
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 02:48 PM 10-03-2019

They can be stressful.

Dying Light is my favorite parkour game of all time. I'm going to replay it soon. I wish they'd add a NG+.

Which version of TLOU2 is the best buy? I usually just get the base version of a game, and this is one of the two games I will pre-order for day 1.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:22 AM 04-28-2020
Release date June 19th.

Apparently on social media there were huge spoilers leaked so be careful searching on Twitter etc Naughty Dog even had to post something about it
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:33 AM 04-28-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Release date June 19th.

Apparently on social media there were huge spoilers leaked so be careful searching on Twitter etc Naughty Dog even had to post something about it
Thanks - I dont want to know a thing about this.

The story and human drama is what made the first so special.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM 04-28-2020
Holy fuck.

I've never seen facial animation like that in a video game. The expressions were amazing.

IN.

(need to play the first one, lol)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:30 AM 04-28-2020
Some pissed off employee leaked every single cutscenes after not getting paid.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up