ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone not get their stimulus yet?
dlphg9 12:43 PM 07-14-2020
My mom is still waiting on her stimulus. I don't think I know anyone else that hasn't gotten theirs.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:53 AM 07-15-2020
Guess they're fighting over the limit that individuals make for the second round, between Republicans wanting $40000 and below, while Dems are saying it should be like last time $75000 and below. I hope they meet in the middle so my wife and I can get one again, we're trying to buy a new house and that money would definitely be used for stimulating the economy.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:59 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Lol! We are about to have tens of millions of people evicted from their homes, spending 1k on crap made in china is not going to fix that.
Well I don't know about your number there. I think it is off. People that were able to draw the unemployment monies should have been able to keep up with rent. Mortgages were able to be deferred if people asked. People should have had a savings to help also. Yes there will be people that are going to lose their places of residence but there will not be as many as your number or even close.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:09 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Well I don't know about your number there. I think it is off. People that were able to draw the unemployment monies should have been able to keep up with rent. Mortgages were able to be deferred if people asked. People should have had a savings to help also. Yes there will be people that are going to lose their places of residence but there will not be as many as your number or even close.
My point is the stimulus isn't going to save the economy. If people had savings before the stimulus, I'm guessing their spending habits are going to be about the same. If they didn't have savings before stimulus, I'm thinking that person is better off saving it or paying off debt, their 1k isn't going to save the titanic.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:15 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
My point is the stimulus isn't going to save the economy. If people had savings before the stimulus, I'm guessing their spending habits are going to be about the same. If they didn't have savings before stimulus, I'm thinking that person is better off saving it or paying off debt, their 1k isn't going to save the titanic.
I can understand this thought process.
Do you really think you know more about how to save and or stimulate the economy than the best economic minds in this country that get paid to do nothing but this kind of research? Did you know that this is the same plan that was used to get this country out of the great depression?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up