ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1880 of 2693
« First < 880138017801830187018761877187818791880 18811882188318841890193019802380 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:36 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
:-) Lots of really dumb comments on that tweet.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:47 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's on ESPN now HERE ...could be a lethal weapon inside the five if Andy were to cook something up to open up that space.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:30 PM 07-20-2020
Which one of you dumbass’s are ****ing with our football saviors girlfriend now?

I wish, that every person that made a dumb ass/hurtful/rude comment to someone on social media, that I could just sit them down, look them in their eyes & say what the heck is wrong with you, what are you doing? ���� #bebetter

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) July 20, 2020

[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:34 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Which one of you dumbass’s are ****ing with our football saviors girlfriend now?

People really need to knock off pairing Pat with Clark’s daughter on social. Some of the twitter comments on that are creepy and stuff like that (along with Pat “upgrading”) are a big enough meme now that you know she’s seen it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:39 PM 07-20-2020
Don't be mean to Brittany, people. If Patrick Mahomes II likes her, then we like her. That's how it works.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
People really need to knock off pairing Pat with Clark’s daughter on social. Some of the twitter comments on that are creepy and stuff like that (along with Pat “upgrading”) are a big enough meme now that you know she’s seen it.
I’ll never understand this thinking. Why do we care who he loves? As long as he’s happy, we should be happy.
Why does it have to be a supermodel? What the **** is wrong with a high school sweetheart?

Seems to me having someone you trust that loves you before the fame and fortune is highly valuable to Pat, the franchise and us fans.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:53 PM 07-20-2020

Penbrook, please report to the principal's office
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:48 PM 07-20-2020

I have a few guesses
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:44 PM 07-20-2020
Chief Fans are really ****ing stupid.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:52 PM 07-20-2020
Chief Fans are really ****ing stupid.
Opposing fans (I see it all over the Patriots board) are particularly rough on Brittany (and Pat's brother, Jackson), especially with comments like "Pat is going upgrade," and the Chiefs fans who engage in that sort of thing are super gross.

"I love Patrick Mahomes. So much that I'm going to perpetually insult one of the people he cares about the most and tag her directly on the posts on social media."

I don't understand it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:56 AM 07-21-2020
Opposing fans (I see it all over the Patriots board) are particularly rough on Brittany (and Pat's brother, Jackson), especially with comments like "Pat is going upgrade blah blah," and the Chiefs fans who engage in that sort of thing are super gross.

"I love Patrick Mahomes. So much that I'm going to perpetually insult one of the people he cares about the most and tag her directly on the posts on social media."

I don't understand it.
It's the nature of social media. People are emboldened by the fact that they can just say whatever they think, mostly things they would never really say outloud. Add to that the moronic and immature herd mentallity, and the fact that they don't view people as, you know, REAL people, and you get the insane stupidity that you see every day reported as "news" which comes from social friggin' media.

Not to detract from the thread, but I believe social media to be the bane of our existence these days. I don't have a Twatter account. I have a Facecrap account, which I rarely post to and I've unfollowed many of my "friends". I'm just too lazy to go out and cull my "friends" list. Meh. I actually hate social media.

Does CP count as social media? If so...well shit, I guess I do kinda like social media...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:57 AM 07-21-2020
Sports Fans are really ****ing stupid.
FYP
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:49 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
It's the nature of social media. People are emboldened by the fact that they can just say whatever they think, mostly things they would never really say outloud. Add to that the moronic and immature herd mentallity, and the fact that they don't view people as, you know, REAL people, and you get the insane stupidity that you see every day reported as "news" which comes from social friggin' media.

Not to detract from the thread, but I believe social media to be the bane of our existence these days. I don't have a Twatter account. I have a Facecrap account, which I rarely post to and I've unfollowed many of my "friends". I'm just too lazy to go out and cull my "friends" list. Meh. I actually hate social media.

Does CP count as social media? If so...well shit, I guess I do kinda like social media...
Yes CP is social media. And Yes-social media is shit. Except CP

When we get into the DC thread it is amazing we all have a common likeness of the Chiefs

Twitter is good for hearing news first. Bad because it allows assholes to have an immediate, knee jerk voice. Most of the time I roll my eyes. I do grab stuff off of it and post it here-but my twitter feed only focuses of weather, science and a little football.

Facebook-me, more, now

Nextdoor- Train wreck.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:50 AM 07-21-2020

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:29 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Mahomes wins in 2019 if he isnt injured. We all know that.
[Reply]
Page 1880 of 2693
« First < 880138017801830187018761877187818791880 18811882188318841890193019802380 > Last »
Up