ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2673 of 2690
« First < 1673217325732623266326692670267126722673 26742675267626772683 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:08 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Bonds is a roided up mongoloid who cheated to get stats. He invalidates everything the hall should stand for.
He did it because others were and getting away with it. His stats were already HOF before that.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:11 AM 03-17-2024
Lol

He did it because others did it is about the most pussy ass bullshit disgusting excuse a man could use. Like, ever.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:25 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He did it because others were and getting away with it. His stats were already HOF before that.
I agree that others were doing it and getting away with it, but Bonds was just great before the roids, and wasn't legendary until after the roids.

And not everyone was doing it. You could never convince me that Greg Maddux was juicing. I mean, unless his true fastball was only 59 mph, and he took roids so he could throw 87 mph.

If Nolan Ryan was on the good stuff, he started taking them his rookie year, because he was pretty consistent his entire career. But, I think he was just a big, strong ass country boy, and never needed anything extra.

And based on their play in the steroid era, there is absolutely no evidence that a single Kansas City Royal even knew that steroids existed and were a thing they could do to possibly get better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:31 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I wouldn’t put Bonds in the HOF. There may be guys who juiced but there’s no one there who clearly seems quite as guilty, and that’s what it comes down to.
Baseball players in the 50's and 60's use to take "grennies" all the time before games to give them energy. We now know that was speed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:54 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Baseball players in the 50's and 60's use to take "grennies" all the time before games to give them energy. We now know that was speed.
Exactly, but he won't mumble about that
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:21 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That's different. They weren't breaking any rules and everyone was doing it. In Bond's case, not so much.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That's different. They weren't breaking any rules and everyone was doing it. In Bond's case, not so much.
Bullshit. They used "performance enhancers" so ya they "cheated" and there are pitchers doctored baseballs that are in the hall. Also and everyone worth a shit at the time used juice of some sort as well, so...Everyone looked like a WWE heavy weighter in that Era. Also, what about the recent Eras that use hgh?
[Reply]
jd1020 09:25 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cheater. Fuck him.
I would agree if they didn't already have a handful of known dopers in the HoF. They just made David Ortiz a fucking first ballot HoFer when we know he failed a drug test the year prior to the PED bans. Mike Piazza admitted to using the same shit that Mark McGwire had in his locker and admitted to using greenies.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:30 AM 03-17-2024
Excuse me, I was looking for the Mahomes thread...can anyone direct me to the Mahomes thread? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I would agree if they didn't already have a handful of known dopers in the HoF. They just made David Ortiz a fucking first ballot HoFer when we know he failed a drug test the year prior to the PED bans. Mike Piazza admitted to using the same shit that Mark McGwire had in his locker and admitted to using greenies.
Exactly it's the inconsistency. Especially the "old timers" that cheated and are worshipped.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Excuse me, I was looking for the Mahomes thread...can anyone direct me to the Mahomes thread? :-)
It wouldn't be CP if a thread didn't swerve off course. Even Mahomes is not safe from this phenomenon.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:58 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Piazza used andro when it was legal and available OTC. McGwire did as well. McGwire though used andro as a facade to obscure the fact that he was using a ton of other PEDs though that weren’t legal.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:24 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
This!!

Thought I would catch up on the Mahomes thread only to sift through pages of Baseball? Fucking Baseball...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This!!

Thought I would catch up on the Mahomes thread only to sift through pages of Baseball? Fucking Baseball...
It's a side conversation about another best in his sport. Don't mention Jordan though or a certain LeBum Stan will appear
[Reply]
jd1020 10:35 AM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Piazza used andro when it was legal and available OTC. McGwire did as well. McGwire though used andro as a facade to obscure the fact that he was using a ton of other PEDs though that weren’t legal.
I dont give a fuck when or what was illegal at the time. Andro is currently labeled as an anabolic steroid. It has been illegal since 2004. I have no idea what else Piazza was taking because no one was ever tested back in his days. What I do know, from his own mouth, is that he was using steroids, which he has later tried to deny ever using steroids.

Ortiz was popped in the same test that got Sammy Sosa ousted from the HoF. People want to point at the fact that Ortiz never tested positive after the ban, well... neither did A-Rod or Bonds.

All or none. Not some.
[Reply]
Page 2673 of 2690
« First < 1673217325732623266326692670267126722673 26742675267626772683 > Last »
Up