ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
Sassy Squatch 03:58 PM 10-17-2017
Any news on when/if he might be back? Have the hurt feelings been dulled with time or are we going to let butthurt push 8.5 million of our cap number onto the bench for the whole season?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:57 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Last week during an interview Reid was asked about Hali and I took his response as "meh, he's not really hurt but...it doesn't matter".

I'll be shocked if Hali does anything this year or ever again in a Chiefs uni.

Hope so, but I'm reading into the tone that he's done. just my opinion.
I don’t get this situation at all. Yeah Tamba maybe should not have said some of the things he did, but other athletes have said way worse and continued to play. Has Tamba lost a step? Of course, but to call him ineffective is wrong. He is a solid run defender and can generate pressure still.

I don’t get how you sit an $8 million player who does not appear to be injured.

Something deeper at work here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:04 PM 10-23-2017
I agree there is more to the story. He either sucks so bad they can't put him on the field and costs too much to cut and that's the easiest thing, or there is something worse.

He's never been known as a malcontent or a bad guy from what I know of, so I'll assume that they want him to take less money or a settlement and he won't so they are letting him rot.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:45 PM 10-23-2017
I agree there is more to the story. He either sucks so bad they can't put him on the field and costs too much to cut and that's the easiest thing, or there is something worse.

He's never been known as a malcontent or a bad guy from what I know of, so I'll assume that they want him to take less money or a settlement and he won't so they are letting him rot.
If you're stuck paying the guy, and you need help at OLB, why not play him? What good does "letting him rot" do for anyone? Is there anyone on the team not named Ford or Houston that's better than Hali?

Whatever it is...its weird. He's going to be in the ring of fame some day I would think. Weird to see an alltime Chiefs great's career being played out like this during his final days.

Guys like Hali Charles Colquitt and DJ have REALLY paid their dues on this team, in this organization. They've been on some REALLY shitty football teams for the majority of their careers.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:46 PM 10-23-2017
Because he can't run anymore.
[Reply]
-King- 09:07 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Here’s some of it
Ok...that's really tame. Where's the other screenshots of the stuff you talked about in your post?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:11 PM 10-23-2017

This
[Reply]
splatbass 07:16 PM 10-24-2017
Do you have a source for this? He looked ok last year, certainly better than anything we have this year.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:00 PM 10-24-2017
He looked like he was running in knee deep mud last year when he played.

Nothing I have posted in this thread is anything other than my observation and opinion.

If he was ready and could play, he'd be on the field because most qbs the Chiefs are facing lately don't even have to wash their jerseys after the game.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:07 PM 10-24-2017
Defending PSU and Joe Pa was the last straw for me.

Fuck Tamba and his stupid shit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:50 PM 10-24-2017
Just rewatched the game concentrating on the defense & the secondary play was pathetic but the biggest shocker to me was how poor the play from DJ was. He was getting man handled.

I think they'll dump a lot of salary by getting rid of DJ & Hali. Hate to see guys who have given their blood, sweat & tears for the Chiefs leave but it has to be done.
[Reply]
Danguardace 02:49 AM 10-25-2017
What has happened to Kpass?

Surely he would be of use this season?
[Reply]
spanky 52 05:31 AM 10-25-2017
I think he pissed in Clark's corn flakes. Don't see him playing again for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:51 AM 10-25-2017
He's just resting up. This way, he will be more effective in the postseason.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 07:56 AM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
What has happened to Kpass?

Surely he would be of use this season?
Kpass is a bum and a stupid fucking draft pick. That's what happened.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:58 AM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
Kpass is a bum and a stupid ****ing draft pick. That's what happened.
You’re a fucking idiot
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up