ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 53
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
el borracho 08:26 PM 02-12-2021
Maybe Hardman will improve, but at this moment he seems like a good 3rd option- not a #1 and not even a #2.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:32 PM 02-12-2021
You're all a bunch of twats.

"WE COULD HAVE HAD DK METCALF!!!!!"

We could have had a lot of great players in the NFL, fuckfaces. We could have had TJ Watt. We could have had Fred Warner. Or Orlando Brown.

Every so often, there are people who STILL fucking bitch about not getting the spawn of Kevin Lockett in a Chiefs uniform.

Fucking get over it, douchefucks. Every time another great player falls to another team in the draft (especially into the mid rounds), you buttfucking morons do this idiotic bullshit.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:26 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

We could have had a lot of great players in the NFL, fuckfaces. We could have had TJ Watt. We could have had Fred Warner. Or Orlando Brown.

Every so often, there are people who STILL fucking bitch about not getting the spawn of Kevin Lockett in a Chiefs uniform.

Fucking get over it, douchefucks. Every time another great player falls to another team in the draft (especially into the mid rounds), you buttfucking morons do this idiotic bullshit.
31 other fan bases are bitching about how they could’ve had Kelce, Hill, or Jones. We have it pretty good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:34 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I'm with the whole maybe we can get a 3rd out of him.
What WR are we going to get in the 3rd round that will score 14 touchdowns in 2 seasons?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:06 AM 02-13-2021
Hardman is good at returns
[Reply]
-King- 10:12 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Hardman is good at returns
He's average https://www.footballdb.com/statistic...rns?sort=pravg
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:15 AM 02-13-2021
If he is your third or fourth receiver, you're doing fine

Unfortunately, that appears to be his ceiling
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:16 AM 02-13-2021

We could have had a lot of great players in the NFL, ****faces. We could have had TJ Watt. We could have had Fred Warner. Or Orlando Brown.

Every so often, there are people who STILL ****ing bitch about not getting the spawn of Kevin Lockett in a Chiefs uniform.

****ing get over it, douche****s. Every time another great player falls to another team in the draft (especially into the mid rounds), you butt****ing morons do this idiotic bullshit.
Make all excuses you want hut Hardman was clearly a bad pick. We just got embarrassed in the Super Bowl. Gotta get better and I'm sure Veach would say the same thing.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:16 AM 02-13-2021

We could have had a lot of great players in the NFL, ****faces. We could have had TJ Watt. We could have had Fred Warner. Or Orlando Brown.

Every so often, there are people who STILL ****ing bitch about not getting the spawn of Kevin Lockett in a Chiefs uniform.

****ing get over it, douche****s. Every time another great player falls to another team in the draft (especially into the mid rounds), you butt****ing morons do this idiotic bullshit.
We could have had DK Metcalf
[Reply]
nicksdad 10:17 AM 02-13-2021
Hill , Kielce, , Jones ( Dorsey) mecole softman ( vetch)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:17 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If he is your third or fourth receiver, you're doing fine

Unfortunately, that appears to be his ceiling
I'll give him next year....still think #3 is the best at this point too
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:19 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'll give him next year....still think #3 is the best at this point too
Yep, he'll have to make a quantum leap next season to get past backup status

I'm honestly just not seeing it, but crazier things have happened
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 10:22 AM 02-13-2021
Dont throw good money after bad. Get some value and move on. Same with DRob.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:38 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Dont throw good money after bad. Get some value and move on. Same with DRob.
I totally get the frustration with him, but no team in the league has starting caliber talent at all 5 receiver spots
[Reply]
milkshock 10:43 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I totally get the frustration with him, but no team in the league has starting caliber talent at all 5 receiver spots
we only have one
[Reply]
Page 48 of 53
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up